Region 15 can't get on

KnieriemKnieriem Registered Users 2 Posts
Well, it's here, and have completed Region 14 before Region 15 was downloaded, but it claims I only have 3 map pieces. Any suggestions anyone?

Comments

• JCCJCC Registered Users 6 Posts
    Knieriem wrote: »
    Well, it's here, and have completed Region 14 before Region 15 was downloaded, but it claims I only have 3 map pieces. Any suggestions anyone?

No idea but I'm having the exact same problem. Thinking there may be an issue with the update. I don't remember how many map pieces I actually collected when I played Regiom 14 but I did get all the way through all non-exotic series, including Trophy.
  • KnieriemKnieriem Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well, hopefully someone from glu will check this forum in a month or so and fix it
    Hope so. Sent them a couple of emails too.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Hope someone from Glu wake up to the fact that Android are not getting any update at all since region 10
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Knieriem wrote: »

Hey!

Unfortunately, Region 15 isn't available yet. For this event, you will need to play region 14 contract hunts.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    St0n3 wrote: »
    Hey!

Unfortunately, Region 15 isn't available yet. For this event, you will need to play region 14 contract hunts.

Is the game going to be updated at all for Android platform?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    St0n3 wrote: »
    Hey!

Played them. In fact, played ALL hunts in region 14. Still claims I only have 3 of the 9 map pieces.
  • AlmakzomiAlmakzomi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I completed 5 events in the bow serious. But when region 15 arrived I couldn't play the bow serious anymore.
    I have 4 maps for region 15. The fourth map i got it from the contract hunt. But when i got the fourth map, the contract hunt for region 14 disappeared.
    Hey guys, looks like y'all got to complete the trophy hunts again, if your contract hunts for Region 14 have disappeared. Map pieces should be obtained through R14 contract Hunts though.
    Is that possible? If I try to go into my region 14 trophy hunts, they have a check mark over them and won't let me open them. Is there any way to bypass this and restart them?
    JCC wrote: »
    Is that possible? If I try to go into my region 14 trophy hunts, they have a check mark over them and won't let me open them. Is there any way to bypass this and restart them?

Those should be reset as far as I know. Can you check again please?
    Looks like it's all set now. Thanks!