Options

Signature Players?

TripledoubleTripledouble Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Anyone have an idea when and how these Signature Players are going to be available? It says they'll be available in Mystery Boxes, but I wonder if they will have their own boxes or if they'll be randomly thrown into the existing Mystery Boxes ...

Comments

• Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    They'll be available to everyone that hacks and cheats. Good luck getting one if you're not.

Actually, Glu continues to ruin it's own game by introducing garbage like this. They'll be teams that have 9 signature players in a couple of days after this is released and you'll have to play against them in the weekend event after you get like 15 wins in a row. Sigh...
  • Options
    Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    What? I haven't seen that pop up ad yet....
  • Options
    JonnyBaseball99JonnyBaseball99 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »

I thought I had seen something about signature players but I wasn't sure. Luckily there were 730 more pop up ads to confirm that there will be signature players.
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Worthless unless they have better stats than legends.
  • Options
    SplandmanSplandman Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Matt1nb7 wrote: »

Ha! Only 1500 times so far.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »
    Worthless unless they have better stats than legends.

Well, considering we've only seen the add for 10 10 7 kris Bryant, we don't know... But if the Cubs win the World Series, you have a 14 14 11 player which crushes most. Even if he just makes it past the divionsal series, he will be a 12 12 9 guy....

I'd gather that they are going to make these guys expensive to get. So all the cheaters will be the ones who have them.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

I'd gather that they are going to make these guys expensive to get. So all the cheaters will be the ones who have them.

Like the collection players, this will br yet another feature that has almost no effect of players such as myself.
  • Options
    CARDINALNATIONCARDINALNATION Registered Users 9 Posts
    Players wont be superplayers until after the playoffs. So to the guy saying cheaters will have 9 signature players as soon as this is released, is worried about nothing. Signature players will not be any different than primes before the playoffs are completed.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Glu finally realized that all the people who care about this game already have all legends. So they needed to make a new bar to reach.

This makes the game somewhat variable at the higher levels once the playoffs are halfway through, which is interesting.

If anyone actually tries to get these players though; I am sorry for you.
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Just throw 60K in the pond and get nothing back.
    There is about 50% chance you will get cash and the other 50% you will get Ian kinsler or Escobar.
    It's not worth I will say.
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Who has all the signature players? Is it worth getting them? Come on I know you're out there...
  • Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    zerohero99 wrote: »
    Glu finally realized that all the people who care about this game already have all legends. So they needed to make a new bar to reach.

This makes the game somewhat variable at the higher levels once the playoffs are halfway through, which is interesting.

If anyone actually tries to get these players though; I am sorry for you.

Why sorry for them ?
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Because AFAIK there is no glitch to get free signature players. So people are going to waste their real time and gold trying to get these guys. And then Glu isn't going to change their stats significantly enough for it to matter. Then they'll be ****ed they wasted their time. Well, just gonna say now: I told ya so!
  • Options
    OnDeckOnDeck Registered Users 54 Posts
    why waste time, when in 3 weeks, they will come out with the Signature Legends Players. Clutch October players
  • Options
    ORIOLES83ORIOLES83 Registered Users 3 Posts
    You aint lyin'. id love to know how they do it. id probably do it too.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    ORIOLES83 wrote: »
    You aint lyin'. id love to know how they do it. id probably do it too.

The cost for these things is actually coded on your phone not the GLU servers. There are ways of accessing the code of the game on your phone and modifying the cost of the mystery boxes. (I don't know how to access or how to reprogram but told its possible)
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    No more legend boxes.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Ominously wrote: »
    No more legend boxes.

I'm so ****ed about this. Had saved up gold to do fan rewards this weekend in hopes of a legend pitcher. Now this..

I'm crossing my fingers that they take away the signature player box during fan rewards and bring back the legend box
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I'm so ****ed about this. Had saved up gold to do fan rewards this weekend in hopes of a legend pitcher. Now this..

I'm crossing my fingers that they take away the signature player box during fan rewards and bring back the legend box
    Legends are available in signature player box. They are 3rd option. It might even mean a better chance at getting one (though after reading posts here not sure that is true.)
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    The cost for these things is actually coded on your phone not the GLU servers. There are ways of accessing the code of the game on your phone and modifying the cost of the mystery boxes. (I don't know how to access or how to reprogram but told its possible)

Rooted device and game guardian is all you need. I was buying legend boxes for 1 gold each