Options

Do not do trade

Redrover12Redrover12 Registered Users 2 Posts
So I spent a good amount of money getting Matt Harvey trade requirement and also spent a good amount of gold on instant trade and all fail fail fail and more fail and he about to expires ..... What the point of wasting money getting the trade requirement and you still can't trade after 1000+ gold used to instant trade ?

Comments

• Options
    IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Right? I waited a couple of times days only to have the trade fall through. Then I spent gold. Twice then I thought, I see it's a cash cow.

At lower levels trades go through.

But getting the higher players is a scam.

Don't do the trade.
  • Options
    JonnyBaseball99JonnyBaseball99 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Agreed, stopped a long time ago due to the same issues. Trading is a total scam.
  • Options
    Gatorz1998Gatorz1998 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Red- what's your game name?
  • Options
    uhurricanesuuhurricanesu Registered Users 13 Posts
    Well trading for a #1 draft pick is worth it if ur not using those players
  • Options
    ChilipopChilipop Registered Users 5 Posts
    Did u ever get Harvey? What is the average amount that is spent to make a trade go through for a prime player?
  • Options
    CARDINALNATIONCARDINALNATION Registered Users 9 Posts
    What you guys experienced is not always the case though. I got Prime Jose Reyes in a trade, and it took 5 negotiations (none of which I spent gold to do automatically). I wouldnt spend gold to speed up the process, unless you try making the trades super late when the time is expiring.
  • Options
    Murrdogg24Murrdogg24 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I traded for Noah Syndergaard. It took two negotiations spending gold to get him. I then immediately traded for prime Josh Hamilton and got him first try spending gold.