Options

This game is a scam

When will everyone realize this game is nothing but a scam?...now they went up on the price of investments by 10 dollars it was 19 now it's 29 this is crazy...can everyone just quit spending money on this game don't even play it I'm done.

Comments

• Options
    theangrybuddhatheangrybuddha Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    i bought a signature player box to try it out and i got 40k in cash..like what the actual **** 2000 gold for 40k cash
  • Options
    GabosBanksGabosBanks Registered Users 8 Posts
    The game is a scam and it's getting worse
  • Options
    Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    And tier 7 on fan rewards used to be 30 k not 35
  • Options
    TripledoubleTripledouble Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    My favorite is how I'll get an "Insane" Reward for something like 6,000 Innings Pitched, and it'll reward me with only 100 Gold. You know, nearly the price of a single Bonus Game. Seems fair.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    My suggestion is stop spending money if you are. Either hack the game or stop playing. You wont win if you dont. I hacked it but got bored. I dont know how to do the multiplier hack but I did everything else
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Devildoc87 wrote: »
    My suggestion is stop spending money if you are. Either hack the game or stop playing. You wont win if you dont. I hacked it but got bored. I dont know how to do the multiplier hack but I did everything else

Well, let us in on the secret. All the hacks I see are survey scams.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    I have posted about it numerous times but here it is until glu takes it down. You will need a rooted android and game guardian.

Once you have those, just play around with it until you get it. I suggest trying on a few different accounts in case you get jailed
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Alas... I haven't rooted my phone. Thanks for the reply.