Explorers 12 and Blts

Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
Way to go guys for scoring 398 and 315 million in 4 minutes. You guys are so cool. Effin morons!!!
Prev1

Comments

• KingDuckButterKingDuckButter Registered Users 9 Posts
    I think you missed a 0.... Blts has over 3 billion points. No hacks, of course. Just a dedicated, focused and well organized club.
  • Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Billion or million doesn't really matter. It happened in 3 or 4 minutes
  • UmmanUmman Registered Users 20 Posts
    So its 2 clubs or 1?
    You 2 honestly have to be stupid if you think 2 groups are going to hack and put up 3 billion points!
    2 different clubs in 2 different divisions.
    It's one guy he joins a group for few hours and then points up insane points and as he leaves he says fuk robots.
  • wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    It is nothing to be surprised about. They are legit players like players in ROBOTS.
    They might show their receipt here.
    Last nick he had was gunzandnunz
  • IamLegendIamLegend Registered Users 29 Posts
    Both clubs are legit, just like robots. They steadily got points all day long. I play with them, but couldn't hang this week, so I left.

Thank you rob ot fiends for being on the forums and playing 24/7 to let everyone know you're losing and jealous.
    The guy has already been turned into redtruck so hopefully he gets banned.
    It probably is redtrunk.
    That guy was redtrucks last time i seen him.
    I'm pretty sure to avoid this..... Keep your clubs private, if you don't, anyone can come in.

Even robot players that will hack your club just because you're close to beating them. Then they post on the forums that you're cheating .
    IamLegend wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure to avoid this..... Keep your clubs private, if you don't, anyone can come in.

Even robot players that will hack your club just because you're close to beating them. Then they post on the forums that you're cheating .

Your name should be iamidiot! You talk some much **** that I don't know of our should offer you toilet paper or a breath mint.
  • DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Jmdm1981 wrote: »
    Your name should be iamidiot! You talk some much **** that I don't know of our should offer you toilet paper or a breath mint.

Iamidiot... lmfao it's true also. Guys hang the cleats up. This game is ruined and glu does nothing about it. They don't care because people are spending money on their football game. Idiots, like iamidiot, ruined the game with teams on steroid upgrades and now the point multiplier hack. Hang the cleats up and hope glu does a better job at their baseball game in 2017
  • avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    I'm in that club, explorers 12, and I don't know what happened. Someone came into our club called "roboturd" and did it cause on the member participation screen, all of the points are his. We didn't do anything. We don't know what's going on.
  • nyynyy Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm on explorers12. That's wasn't us. we don't have enough players to come even close to 50 million on most weekends
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    avjp87 wrote: »
    I'm in that club, explorers 12, and I don't know what happened. Someone came into our club called "roboturd" and did it cause on the member participation screen, all of the points are his. We didn't do anything. We don't know what's going on.
    Can you post a screen shot? Would be interested to see ( no accusing you) My club is in your grouping and its frustrating to see we have no chance.
  • nyynyy Registered Users 10 Posts
    Tbatti kicked everyone from the club and let it disband
  • ADub304ADub304 Registered Users 17 Posts
    avjp87 wrote: »

Yea it happened to us too. There is a hacker that is coming into clubs if they're public and dropping like 1 billion points at a time using a hack. It really isn't any of the clubs mentioned above. Somebody is trying to sabotage other people's clubs now. I guess they think it's funny to ruin other people's time and effort by compromising their club. So my recommendation is to always keep your club private from now on.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    image.png

Ok ok so talking with the guys in explorers, yes it was just some nerd that came in and racked up a ton of points by cheating. The way he is cheating is relatively well-known at this point. I have no intention of posting a step-by-step guide but the **** ain't that hard. Those who are willing to do this so blatantly are ones who have "quit the game" so they ruin other peoples' fun by coming into the weekend event and ****ting all over the walls. To the three or more of you that are doing this, it was cute the first week but now you're just being *******s. You're not "uber-leet haxors". Go **** off and play madden if you're tired of this old game. Don't hang around here trolling the community by ruining weekend events. This isn't hurting Glu (they've written this game off just like you have), it's just hurting the many players that enjoy auto-playing their weekends away.

Furthermore, Robots, ExplorersClub, and these other well-known clubs are quick to toss people out for talking about doing this kind of **** and both clubs are actually managed by men of integrity. The problem here is a small hand full of "men" that claim to no longer play this game yet are around every ****ing weekend like clockwork to take a **** on everyone else's little bit of fun.
  • DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts
    You mean that 3-4 billion points in minutes is cheating? Get out!! You figure the game owners would be on to this or erase the clubs that are cheating.

Can an we just do a server reset like last time?
  • GoBravosGoBravos Registered Users 6 Posts
    Funny how your description says you will dismantle other tier 6 teams then if it's not really you cheating... and tbatti made private and kept the group
    you could easily all leave and quit the group and then it wouldn't be there anymore.
    i'm pretty sure you are cheating.
    GoBravos wrote: »
    Funny how your description says you will dismantle other tier 6 teams then if it's not really you cheating... and tbatti made private and kept the group
    you could easily all leave and quit the group and then it wouldn't be there anymore.
    i'm pretty sure you are cheating.

They don't want to leave because it is their Winstreak Protection club. If they were cheating to win they wouldn't have been so god **** obvious about it. The problem isn't the club, it's roughly 3-5 people who play TSB that like to act like ants at a picnic.
  • GoBravosGoBravos Registered Users 6 Posts
    still don't understand the club description then...
    in robots grouping another team just passed explorers team so we will see if they are cheating or not if they come back to win.
    apparently this is a problem and makes the game no fun now
    thanks guys...
  • DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Blts is a private club with 17 members last time I checked. All this talk about one person joining a public club. It's obvious it's not just one person. And glu does nothing about it. So to the ones that are doing it, congrats on ruining the game. Now go back to your mom's basement and start hacking tap football.
  • zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Who scored 3 Billion points?

The screenshot only shows 398 Mil. While that is still a lot of points, it is very far off from 3 Billion.
    image.png
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Ok guys. I'm leader there and 1 guy came in and scored all the points. It's our only winstreak club so I'm trying to find another one we can use and I will dismantle it. I have no use for it other than ws. We have 3 clubs at tier 6 all I need it for is winstreak. So please don't go off making accusations and assumptions when you don't know what's happening. Thanks.

Also I'm in a chat with one of the teams fighting for 1st to find another ws club and they know it is a random guy doing to multiple clubs.
    tbatti wrote: »
    Ok guys. I'm leader there and 1 guy came in and scored all the points. It's out only winstreak club so I'm trying to find another one we can use and I will dismantle it. I have no use for it other than ws. We have 3 clubs at tier 6 all I need it for is winstreak. So ease don't go off making accusations and assumptions when you don't know what's happening. Thanks.

TBatti, we know you're not responsible now. Obviously when this thread was made we werent sure and hence your club name was included. I know I vouch for you for one. The kids who are complaining about your club still are the ones that have no idea what's going on in this game.