Options

Wsclubwashacked = 4 Billion club points as Rank 1

4billion points in less than 1 day of this event. Ban those players and delete the club.

Comments

• Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Glu can put them in glu jail bit they will have a new team in an hour. Sad but true
  • Options
    avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    I'm in that club and I don't know what happened. Someone came into our club called "roboturd" and did it cause on the member participation screen, all of the points are his. We didn't do anything. We don't know what's going on.
  • Options
    UmmanUmman Registered Users 20 Posts
    Its one guy jumping in rooms does whatever he does and puts in 3 to 4 billion poonts and you don't even notice. Tired of people thinking a team did. 1 person hacked glu so go complain to them and let them find the guy. He's done it to 5 groups i know of.
  • Options
    DolphinfanDolphinfan Registered Users 47 Posts
    Umman wrote: »
    Its one guy jumping in rooms does whatever he does and puts in 3 to 4 billion poonts and you don't even notice. Tired of people thinking a team did. 1 person hacked glu so go complain to them and let them find the guy. He's done it to 5 groups i know of.

Wow! We should all be compensated with 3 free picks. Case closed.
  • Options
    Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    It's the Tim Tebow hack. He goes in there, changes all of the players name to Tim Tebow and it gives him multiple points. Since Tebow is on tap sports football and not baseball originally, Glu didn't account for high football points in comparison to baseball runs. The transition is the hack. Let me know if anyone wants to know how to do this hack.
  • Options
    I heard of the Tim tebow hack but thought it was a myth.
  • Options
    No it's real for sure. It's just very complicated because you make to make sure you don't get rookie Tim Tebow rather Religious Tim Tebow
  • Options
    No it's real for sure. It's just very complicated because you make to make sure you don't get rookie Tim Tebow rather Religious Tim Tebow

Religious tim tebow legend or signature?
  • Options
    Dolphinfan wrote: »
    Religious tim tebow legend or signature?

Comeon man, don't confuse the people with your jokes.
  • Options
    BigFlyGuyBigFlyGuy Registered Users 13 Posts
    Does anyone know any of the players in fglu? I'd like to chat with them, particularly their leader, but haven't seen any of them. If so, start a game with me please.
  • Options
    BRYAN323BRYAN323 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Same thing in our club. Random dude came in, dropped 2 billion points and left. Then a team came in with the same team name but with a 2 at the end asking to be the leader.