Options

Hacker battles are on!

So a new club F THEM IN THE A just passed BLTS with 5 billion in 5 minutes.

The hackers are going at it!

Comments

• Options
    IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Right? I am in the same bracket. Poor robots.
    Holy ****. Can we just have hacker brackets and people who play fair brackets?

Like maybe promote to a higher bracket and as soon as a certain amount of gold is spent

get promoted to the hacker division?

Our club is 12th and only 500 million out of 1st place
    I can smell victory.
  • Options
    UmmanUmman Registered Users 20 Posts
    You guys dont get it all its dude named robo doing it. I'm leader of blts and redtruck has been notified so you should read other post before you think groups are hacking. The guy was in the channel and points popped up and gone. So legit groups like us aren't doing that kind of **** we were in 6th place when this happened.
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    You are the leader and you allow this happen in your club? Lmfao. That's the funniest **** i heard all day
  • Options
    Blts is a private club. So you allowed the hacker in your club since you are the leader
  • Options
    RoboturdRoboturd Registered Users 6 Posts
    They were public when I entered. You're able to switch between public and private smart guy.
  • Options
    UmmanUmman Registered Users 20 Posts
    We were 4 guys short looking for players. To many idiots on here to deal with. How did you join if it was private. Who eaid it was lol idiots.
  • Options
    Umman wrote: »
    You guys dont get it all its dude named robo doing it. I'm leader of blts and redtruck has been notified so you should read other post before you think groups are hacking. The guy was in the channel and points popped up and gone. So legit groups like us aren't doing that kind of **** we were in 6th place when this happened.

You were in 6th with no chance of winning. You allowed a hacker in your club and you finished 1st. Congrats. Other honest clubs that this happened to, they all left that club and started another one
  • Options
    finitelitefinitelite Registered Users 1 Posts
    To be on topic: yea hackers are beating me too, it sucks.

Off topic: I need a club that doesn't suck. Send me an invite please.