Has CK finally been pulled?

Lucy DLucy D Registered Users 49 Posts
I recently came back to this game having tried the "sequels" which didn't hold my attention for long. I was progressing well, but for a couple of days it won't open - it tells me there is an update for the game and directs me to the Play store where the only options are to open or uninstall it. If I select open I get sent to the Play store again!
Has this game been withdrawn?

Comments

• greywolfgreywolf Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lucy D wrote: »
    I recently came back to this game having tried the "sequels" which didn't hold my attention for long. I was progressing well, but for a couple of days it won't open - it tells me there is an update for the game and directs me to the Play store where the only options are to open or uninstall it. If I select open I get sent to the Play store again!

I get the same problem and i emailed them and they said the game doesnt get developed anymore so i reported them and if that doesn't happen i just learned i can do much more than report
  • greywolfgreywolf Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lucy D wrote: »

Happens on my Samsung galaxy s6 edge + but not my iphone sorry meant to include that on the 1st one whoops
  • Fahmi_AGFahmi_AG Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ketik komentar Anda