4.5 star player looking for new club

I have a 4.5 star team and am active everyday currently on a 7 team club but me and one other are only active players so looking to upgrade as of now I have a total of 700,000 points but could be way higher on another club just don't waste resources on club that only has 2 ppl participating and last 2 weeks I have placed us in top 500 6 times top 100 twice and top 10 once by myself so looking for active team that competes for top 5 every week

Comments

• TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    There's always a space on a decent club you just have to hop around and explore, most good clubs you need to score 250k of more on weekends, mines 750k to stay
  • caseyray06caseyray06 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ok so this is only club I've been with do I need to leave and then go looking
  • hsdirt00hsdirt00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Start a game with hsdirt. Looking for a few players for this weekend. Currently in top 10
  • Habs31Habs31 Registered Users 22 Posts
    caseyray06 wrote: »
    I have a 4.5 star team and am active everyday currently on a 7 team club but me and one other are only active players so looking to upgrade as of now I have a total of 700,000 points but could be way higher on another club just don't waste resources on club that only has 2 ppl participating and last 2 weeks I have placed us in top 500 6 times top 100 twice and top 10 once by myself so looking for active team that competes for top 5 every week

What is your game name??
    PM Nats9 in game