Options

Why are bunting ratings not more obvious?

Seriosuly, bunting ratings are the most important stat in the game but I don't even know how to look up my players bunting stats other than in-game when I get an opportunity to bunt. How the hell am I supposed to build a roster if I can't even see each players bunting rating? Everytime I aquire a new player I see hit hitting/power/speed but what about his bunt? Fix it Glu! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    KCChamps15KCChamps15 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Seriosuly, bunting ratings are the most important stat in the game

I don’t know that I’d agree that it’s the most important stat in the game... but yes it is frustrating to not have access to all of the players’ information. The stat I find frustrating is RHP vs LHP; it can make a huge difference and yet is not very intuitive to find out which arm your pitcher uses.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Don't bunt.
  • Options
    Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hey guys, was just trying to have some fun last night, I guess I didn't make it obvious enough that I was being sarcastic ;)

I do think they should make all stats more obvious though and showing L vs R would be awesome, but I have literally never bunted a single time in this game :p
  • Options
    KCChamps15KCChamps15 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hey guys, was just trying to have some fun last night, I guess I didn't make it obvious enough that I was being sarcastic ;)

Sorry for missing the sarcasm, haha. But it did spark a little frustration in me that you can view a list of intensive performance stats that no one cares about, but can't see some of the basic player info.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    KCChamps15 wrote: »
    Sorry for missing the sarcasm, haha. But it did spark a little frustration in me that you can view a list of intensive performance stats that no one cares about, but can't see some of the basic player info.

Id like to see in game stats like HR per AB. Or it'd be fantastic if I could have a clue what my players are doing against my current level. Sure they hit 500 HRs, but multilevel autopromote make all those irrelevant against your current foe. Its like posting minor league stats in a major league game.