Options

Can’t View/Change Team

KCChamps15KCChamps15 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
Starting this weekend, I haven’t been able to view my team without the app freezing. Once I tap the Team button on the menu, the app will stutter a bit and sometimes I can scroll down to see 2-3 more players or switch over to pitchers, but that’s as far as I can get without the app totally freezing.

I earned some new players this weekend but I’m not able to put any of them in my lineup or lock them on my bench. Has anyone had this happen before? I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app, shutting down my phone for a while, logging out and back into my team.... I can view every other portion of the app except my team.

Help?

Comments

• Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    KCChamps15 wrote: »
    Starting this weekend, I haven’t been able to view my team without the app freezing. Once I tap the Team button on the menu, the app will stutter a bit and sometimes I can scroll down to see 2-3 more players or switch over to pitchers, but that’s as far as I can get without the app totally freezing.

I earned some new players this weekend but I’m not able to put any of them in my lineup or lock them on my bench. Has anyone had this happen before? I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the app, shutting down my phone for a while, logging out and back into my team.... I can view every other portion of the app except my team.

Help?

You've got too many inactive players on your roster you will have to trade them in that's the only way to make it unfreeze. It really sucks.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Shot in the dark, but could it have anything to do with an excess of other resources that I’m not using? (I never spend blue cash, so I have about 10.5mil there, I never use draft picks anymore so I have 200-800 of each kind of draft pick, 200 unused franchise coins, etc..)

I really don't know it happened to me over the weekend as well I did everything you mentioned about the only way I could get it to unfreeze was by trading in the inactive players. I had numerous ones as well that if I would've known ahead of time I would at least put them as subs or locked them so they would not be traded. It froze on me immediately after hitting the team button so there's no way I could access anything. I've got I don't know how many number one draft picks and franchise coins to and blue cash because at some point they really become worthless. I have no clue if that has anything to do with it or not.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Sherr is right. Click trade and tell me how many players it would potentially trade? When I have above about 55 I can't go to the team tab without locking up. You could TRY clicking on team then letting it sit for an hour or so. It might pull through.
  • Options
    Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    I guess that's my only shot, since a lot of the guys I earned are no longer available. As soon as I got the first player I wanted to lock or sub in I was having this problem, so even from the beginning it seems like there was nothing I could do.

Do you have an iPhone or android ?
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    This is what happens when you hack the game rewards so many times that you get too many legends for the Team screen to open anymore.

And the only reason I can imagine that those SRs were on your inactives instead of being auto-inserted once you got them was because you probably took them out of your lineup so you could play in easier leagues and steal other people's gold.

If you haven't cheated, contact customer support or Redtrunk and see if they can help you.

But I doubt that's the case so ... I guess we all reap what we sow.

Just wait until Fan Rewards this weekend and hack the game again to get those players back....

Unless that update that was just released finally fixed the worst hacks of all.
  • Options
    TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    I happen to know this guy and he's no cheater he's spent thousands of $$$$ to get his team, there are many of cheaters in this game he's not one of them.
  • Options
    JGrow up and stop crying because you're jealous of some players I earned that you wish you had for your team.

I'm glad you got your team back. I'm sorry that you've wasted thousands of dollars on this game.

I have all the players you do already. So there is no jealousy here. I ran into the exact same problem you did when hacking fan rewards to get all the legends.

I guess I am just bewildered that anyone would be dumb enough to pay enough money to get enough legends that their rosters fill up to that point.
  • Options
    First you're condescending when you think I cheated, now you're condescending about me building a good team legitimately...

I feel sorry for you if your life consists of finding ways to make sure you're a **** to as many people as possible.

You judgmental ****.

I feel sorry for you if you have nothing better to do with your money than spend thousands of dollars on a game that is going to reset in a few months and which has been taken over by hackers.

I'm only an @ss to people retarded enough to deserve it.

Go buy another mountain of gold. Maybe that will cheer you up.