Cheating already in club events?

aa2reallyaa2really Registered Users 1 Posts
Not to be a narc but this guy AA2 in my club has put up over 20 million points all by himself... I asked in club chat how is he doing it so I can help. He either does not answer or says "lol I bought gold"....

I find it hard to believe he has bought thousands of dollars of gold to get the players he has AND put up over 20 million club points. Had to bring this up as his club is ruining this event with his "fishy" play. My guess he has found a gold exploit or points exploit.

Comments

• dixon6dixon6 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Yep, those **** exploits man.
  • Dacubss2016Dacubss2016 Registered Users 1 Posts
    aa2really wrote: »
    Not to be a narc but this guy AA2 in my club has put up over 20 million points all by himself... I asked in club chat how is he doing it so I can help. He either does not answer or says "lol I bought gold"....

I find it hard to believe he has bought thousands of dollars of gold to get the players he has AND put up over 20 million club points. Had to bring this up as his club is ruining this event with his "fishy" play. My guess he has found a gold exploit or points exploit.

He could go a really long streak of his team is strong enough. Once you get to 30 to 40 game win streaks the points really start to add up. He could do 20 mil fairly easy over the weekend.
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    He could go a really long streak of his team is strong enough. Once you get to 30 to 40 game win streaks the points really start to add up. He could do 20 mil fairly easy over the weekend.

Not in an hour though. With a 1.4x multiplier 47 games gets you a million points. 200 game streaks will get you about 6 million or so.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    My god this is a thread from APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!