Amazon / Kindle players - Game stuck on loading screen

St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
Hi guys!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We're aware of this issue and the devs are working to fix this issue at the earliest. In the meanwhile, we do have a workaround for this issue.

Please uninstall and reinstall the game, the game should start normally without any loss of progress.

I will continue to update this thread as and when I have more news.

Thank you all!

Comments

• redvoodoo22redvoodoo22 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I don't think the reinstall is an option. I tried downloading the app on a friends kindle fire, it downloaded, but the game still does not load. It's been about a week now and I still can't play. Also, I submitted a ticket and still have not even received a reply! (5 days ago) I'm losing my daily rewards, which sucks. Also, I purchased gold, which I'm sure will not be there when and if you finally fix the game. I'm sure you are trying to fix this, but it's very frustrating, especially because your customer service seems to be non existent. Any light you can shed on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Tony
  • htmiller61htmiller61 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was able to get the game working again after I disconnected the game from Facebook. I had already uninstalled/reinstalled with no change. I then logged with separate login without logging into Facebook and the game loaded. I then logged out and logged in using Facebook and the game loaded with my data retained.
  • Andy CAndy C Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I've been playing Tap baseball 2015 for quite a few months on my Kindle. Since late last week I've tried to log on as usual but the game is not loading/hanging. I've tried clearing space on my Kindle and have also removed the game from my device and Amazon cloud. I've downloaded it again but coming up with the same results. Any ideas how to remedy this problem? Thanks.
  • Andy CAndy C Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I never logged in using Facebook so that is not the problem. Miss this game!