Options

How do people get 35,000 gold to max out fan rewards?

Was looking in the store out of curiosity and noticed it costs $99.99 for only 10,400 gold, so you'd need to spend ~$350 to get enough gold to max out this weeks fan rewards. Surely no one actually does that, right?

I know you can farm gold through ads but that ends up feeling like a full time job just to get a couple thousand a week.

Is there another revenue stream that allows people to do this on a weekly basis or are people just saving up and doing this every couple months?

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    If you are in a good club and consistently get tier 6, then also win daily and weekly global rewards it helps. Also once you have a good enough team gold leagues and really help you get a ton more gold.
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I just assume it is done by rooted phone players.
  • Options
    PlopPlop Registered Users 16 Posts
    I believe after you spend 35,000 gold there are bonus tiers that go up to 55,000 gold. Just wanted to let you know so maybe if you wanted save up to that much
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    If you are dropping 55k in gold in one weekend... you are DEFINITELY cheating.
  • Options
    PlopPlop Registered Users 16 Posts
    No I don't have 55k gold but I am saving up for 55k
  • Options
    Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    1. Get a great team with max upgrades. 2. Play a **** ton of gold leagues and home run battles. 3. Get tier 6 every day. 4. Spend 35k in gold.

I used to have almost everyone in my club spend tons of money weekly. When you have some disposable income and choose to spend it on this game it's your choice. After your team gets good you can earn gold the smart way rather than the expensive way.
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Actually it's a well kept secret that only the elite/wealthy play and can afford Tap Sports baseball a few are in my club actually and spend countless amounts on gold, Donald Trump, Bill Gates, Mark Cuban, and Bruce Willis.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Oh Bruce Willis. Nice!
  • Options
    BernardocBernardoc Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I agree, invest some, but mainly do home run derby battles. Get a 5 star slugger or win the event and you can start doing 2k battles consistently and accumulate gold in no time.
  • Options
    MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
    Oh Bruce Willis. Nice!

Favorite comment of the month! Congrats