Cheaters!!

GLU MODERATOR -

In under two hours into today's event, the leaderboard is as follows:

HUNGDADDYS - 1,865,810
DEEZ KNOCKERS - 1,758,300
DTA2 - 921,400
FISHING FRENZY - 845,700
STEEL CITY 905 - 677,370

Given this is a tournament day, with max points of 5,000 for those spending big amounts of gold on tournaments, how is it even conceivable these teams are legit and not utilizing loopholes or cheating?

I'm sure many of us would like to see the members of these teams restricted or removed!!

Comments

• gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    You are incorrect, at higher level tournaments you can get more points.... You have to have a good enough team for those to be available to you. 60k tournys allow you to score 20k per tourney if you win.
  • SumadeeznutzSumadeeznutz Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Down in peeweeville where you play max points may be 5k, but up in bigboytown max points are 16k. Go find something else to cry about. I hear pokemon is a good game for whiners
  • GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Dude get a good team and you will get more points. We also have a very good club so stop crying like a girl
  • theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I've been playing sparingly and already amassed 200,000 points from the 60k tournaments. 10 members playing the 60k tournaments could easily put up 2mill points by now. 
  • YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    It's kind of funny that the teams he is complaining about wouldn't even scratch the top 25 in the real brackets.
  • SumadeeznutzSumadeeznutz Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    What club are you in that you think deez knockers can't beat?
  • Djm62882Djm62882 Registered Users 3 Posts
    What a winey little *****. Quit crying and find a good club