Hr Derby Glu Jail

So I had an account which made a lot of gold through derby and I was put in glu jail. I made a new account, won Kris Bryant, started playing derby and doing good once again and I was just put in glu jail again. Is there like a daily derby earnings limit I am unaware of?
Prev1

Comments

• Buccos02Buccos02 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This happened to me too. I never glitched or anything but others who did allowed me to earn more gold. I've tried contacting glu in multiple ways but haven't heard anything back. I don't even care if they get rid of some gold I just want to play considering the baseball seasons almost over.
  • Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    So if you win enough gold HR battles you get banned from playing more of them? Are you banned from anything else because of it or only HR derbys?
  • DingerboyzDingerboyz Registered Users 8 Posts
    You get put in glu jail. You can oddly still play derby and win but cant play any club events
  • AJD804AJD804 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Wait, so you made a new acct, yet we're still able to win Bryant? Seems legit
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    AJD804 wrote: »
    Wait, so you made a new acct, yet we're still able to win Bryant? Seems legit

And he wonders why he's in glu jail lol
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Dingerboyz wrote: »
    So I had an account which made a lot of gold through derby and I was put in glu jail. I made a new account, won Kris Bryant, started playing derby and doing good once again and I was just put in glu jail again. Is there like a daily derby earnings limit I am unaware of?

From what I have heard, its a few different things one is total amount of gold. I once read that GLU told a guy to keep it under 100k in total gold. Maybe you went above that threshold. How much gold had you won since HR Derby started/how much were you winning in a day?

Its also unfair to look at total gold winnings for 2 reasons 1 it counts what you spend as a part of what you won. Also I could play 10 times win 50% of the time, so I would have a net loss of gold but the system would show as a wining
  • KCChamps15KCChamps15 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Its also unfair to look at total gold winnings for 2 reasons 1 it counts what you spend as a part of what you won. Also I could play 10 times win 50% of the time, so I would have a net loss of gold but the system would show as a wining

It's also unfair because half the time your opponent will disconnect and you'll win, not because of anything you did to hack or cheat. So why should you be punished for that?

HR Derbys have become my main source of gold since I realized how frequently the opponent gets disconnected before scoring any points, giving me the win.
    From what I have heard, its a few different things one is total amount of gold. I once read that GLU told a guy to keep it under 100k in total gold. Maybe you went above that threshold.

Also, I would add that I'm not convinced there is any single "theshold" or rule that Glu is following (or maybe there was at one point and they've since stopped enforcing it). Taking advantage of easy gold winnings like HR Derbys, I've (even recently) exceeded 250k gold bars and earned multiple Legends over a weekend without being flagged or put in Glu jail. Maybe it's because I'm not consistently at a high balance and I'm not a hacker who builds an all-Legend team in a week, but I'm still pretty hazy on what exactly qualifies someone for Glu jail.
  • JonnyBaseball99JonnyBaseball99 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Did GLU message you and specify the reason you were put in jail?
  • THECUBSHATTHECUBSHAT Registered Users 3 Posts
    The same thing just happened to me. I spend months playing free derby events and building my derby roster to muster the ***** to play for 1000-5000 gold. I get in there and most people suck or are doing glitch. I clean house for one weekend and get banned, absolute joke. They should start by banning the 30 percent that disconnect because they are probably cheats. I can't control who pops up to play. Every swing was legit and I lost plenty of battles over the week. I emailed several times already with no response.
  • WootanWootan Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    That sucks cubshat some of my favorite battle have been with you. You won our last one by one foot in a 12/12. Glu you are promoting HR derby and then banning somebody who earns the best player.. Sorry for playing...
  • avjp87avjp87 Registered Users 84 Posts
    I don't do the glitch, I just keep playing against morons who keep doing it so I automatically win.
  • CloydRiversMercaCloydRiversMerca Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is there anything that can be done to get out of Glu Jail to help my club? If I hadn't been banned from posting my tourney points yesterday, my club would've won our division. I'm pretty ****ed off that I'm being penalized for playing HR Derby and winning. It's not my fault that people disconnect most of the time.
  • YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    You might not glitch regularly anymore, but we all know that you did until you got a good slugger and realized that most people dc when they see who you have.

Anyways, stop crying. Start over, you deserve your prison stay.
    Did GLU message you and specify the reason you were put in jail?
    I was never given a reason. I wish if there was a gold limit they would just make people aware of it
    Sounds like only you glitch. Dont tell me what I do. You know nothing about me.
    Dingerboyz wrote: »
    Sounds like only you glitch. Dont tell me what I do. You know nothing about me.
    I definitely agree it is ridiculous when GLU bans you for being good and basically winning too much. If the home run event involves derby then a lot more people will be banned soon. Very frustrating
  • THECUBSHATTHECUBSHAT Registered Users 3 Posts
    Still no reply. What a joke
  • CloydRiversMercaCloydRiversMerca Registered Users 2 Posts
    THECUBSHAT wrote: »
    Still no reply. What a joke

I got a response. I was told that I was banned from further play due to the use of cheats, hacks, and/or exploits in violation of their terms of service.

So, basically, there is a vulnerability in HR Derby and because I won too much, they've banned me.

It's all about the money.....
    So, basically, there is a vulnerability in HR Derby and because I won too much, they've banned me.

It's all about the money.....

Yeah, some guys in my club have had one of their teams banned this week. All of the guys I've talked to have multiple teams and have spent money on this game in their main teams which haven't had any issues. But in teams they started more recently and used to take advantage of winning so much gold off of HR Derbys, they haven't spent any money on those accounts and those are the ones that are being put in jail.

Basically, teams that spend money or have in the past seem to be under less scrutiny than teams that haven't spend a dime.
    I have spent money on my main account and that is the one in jail so not sure. It appears 100k is the gold limit from what ive heard
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I have heard that as well
    I'll stick with my original statement. Just because you don't glitch anymore doesn't mean you aren't a cheater. You deserve to be where you are.
  • Sven1180Sven1180 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I just got David Ortiz yesterday, won about 80k with him, and am now in glu jail. Didn't know playing fairly and winning was against the rules?
    Sven, I'm sure that's all you did... Just like in real jail, everyone is innocent
  • Cupcake1980Cupcake1980 Registered Users 1 Posts
    dergy gold events are officially GONE! The last way to make money in tap is now gone. Good news though .... Looks like we get a double gold per video view weekend! 8 gold a click fellas! Last chance to get rich!
  • dhuberdhuber Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Any word on this? I have one account that is in glu jail, just wondering if it will ever get out.
  • Shortty18Shortty18 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Not looking good. Ive been trying to converse with them all week and its not going well. Looks like once your out, your out.
  • dhuberdhuber Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    That really sucks.......hopefully they will do something so you can come back and play with clubs. I can do everything else, except buy things in the club shop and have my points count towards club events.
  • Shortty18Shortty18 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ya i hear ya, me too. My gold total isnt even close to some that are still playing lol. Once your flagged that must be it? Wish there was a way to get back in too. Took a long time to build this team then BAM, gone like that.