Options

Gold challenge gone

Gold battle is gone from derby. What's up??

Comments

• Options
    Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    It's the end of an era
  • Options
    Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    pastorstu wrote: »
    Gold battle is gone from derby. What's up??

They figured out people using the Gold Challenge glitch. Essentially all you had to do was download the Kardashians game and as soon as you open it, open up tap sports baseball and change your name to Kim, Khole, or Kaitlin. Once you change your name and play 500 gold games, the game would glitch and give you an automatic 3217 gold every time. Since Glu owns both games, someone must have put in hacks to give this glitch gold.
  • Options
    BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    How do you know this?....
  • Options
    B1RDT0WNB1RDT0WN Registered Users 19 Posts
    ......lmfao
  • Options
    snitchburnersnitchburner Registered Users 4 Posts
    Some guy called conner on youtube was posting videos showing people how to do this glitch https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6sSKoOrX8cA
  • Options
    Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    B1RDT0WN wrote: »
    ......lmfao

This is not a laughing matter. I'm here, putting my *** on the line trying to help you guys out and I just get laughed out of the building.

I was about to release the Donald Trump hack but you're not getting it anymore because of how you're bullying me.
  • Options
    STLTRYHARDSTLTRYHARD Registered Users 6 Posts
    Dam back to videos I go for gold lol
  • Options
    Well looks like it's back
  • Options
    Sanfranfan79Sanfranfan79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It has returned, and apparently they watched the videos. Goodbye glitch
  • Options
    pastorstupastorstu Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes. The glitch is fixed. There is no way I'm watching videos anymore. I used to get 3000 gold in one minute, no way am i spending 30 seconds for 4. This game is over. Heck! It's football season anyway. What are we all doing?
  • Options
    pastorstupastorstu Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yes it's fixed. There is no way I'm watching videos anymore. I used to get 3000 gold in one minute, I can't imagine spending 30 seconds to get 4. This game is over. It's football season anyway. Time to move on.
  • Options
    Hey it's suppose to be double gold for videos right now so you get 8 but if your like me it's not working I'm still getting 4.. I use to get 200 gold a hour watching videos I don't know if I could go back to that it's almost like another full time job lol
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    pastorstu wrote: »
    Yes it's fixed. There is no way I'm watching videos anymore. I used to get 3000 gold in one minute, I can't imagine spending 30 seconds to get 4. This game is over. It's football season anyway. Time to move on.

Lol weren't you the one who parted ways because you were concerned how teams were being assembled? I was excited that a man of principle existed on thus game. You let me down Rev