Legends in Signature Mystery box

gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
I was just curious if anyone has gotten a legend in the signature mystery box. I know my buddy said he spend almost 100K in boxes going for Ted Williams and had no luck. I have opened many as well and haven't ever gotten the legend. Seems to me to be less then 1% chance of a legend.

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I wasted 2,000 gold on one, got 40k in cash... never tried again. Told me all I needed to know about it right then and there.
  • WootanWootan Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Lets just say if I got one right now it would make it 0.5%
  • OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    You only get signature players which are a waste if the team doesn't make the playoffs. Spent 50,000 on them this last weekend going for Vida Blue but only got one signature player.
  • YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    I spent about 250k this past weekend and ended up with both signatures and Ted Williams. Horrible drop rate. Could you imagine spending real money for these cards?
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I spent about 250k this past weekend and ended up with both signatures and Ted Williams. Horrible drop rate. Could you imagine spending real money for these cards?

All the 250k costs is $2400 seems like a completely reasonable amount of money to spend on a game. (if you are Mark Cuban)
    At those prices even Mark Cuban might have to do some rooting and glitches.
  • PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Thanks for complaining now they removed signature box all together.
  • STLTRYHARDSTLTRYHARD Registered Users 6 Posts
    I spent about 50k and didn't even get a 5 star player just kept getting 4 star players, cash and 2 times on the 6 #1 picks it's a waste
    PHILLYPHAN wrote: »
    Thanks for complaining now they removed signature box all together.

Good they suck. Bring back the legend boxes.
  • PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Sometimes you get lucky and get Signature players within 10 attempts, and they are prime level to begin with some will rise above legends
  • Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    One night I opened probably 50 boxes and didn't get anything useful. The next morning, on my first box I got a signature player, opened a second box and got the second signature player avilable that day. Just gotta keep opening and you'll get them eventually

I got most of the signature players in the last week and I'd say on average you get one maybe every 30-40 boxes
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    2k for a box that gets you a signature player who may or may not end up being good is a lot.

I've only heard of one legend getting pulled out of these boxes. And the sample size is very large.