Glu Customer Care assistance

13Next

Comments

• nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Francis, this thread is a place where I see people getting help, so please hear me out. After not receiving gold credits from Fyber for completing three separate offers, I contacted them and sent them proof. They answered that I will receive the gold. When opening the game, it didn't give me the credits yet. So I played a video for four credits, abd then I got the message that I received 184 gold (4 for the video and 180 for the three promotions). But my gold amount just grew 4 and I actually never received the 180 gold. After contacting Fyber again, it told me that according to them I received it. This isn't the first time such a thing happened. But I figured I'll reach out here and maybe you can help figure out this bug. (My team name is Brooklyn Lebos) Thanx!
  • westbury dragonswestbury dragons Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hi Francis, I would like to erase all my 1,2 and 3 star players, hopefully this will prevent my game from lagging and crashing. I have been waiting for a response for around a month now. My name is Westbury dragons.
  • kylek121kylek121 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi francis i was hoping you could help me i just want to get my racing rivals account back i would greatly apreciate it thanks
  • kylek121kylek121 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sorry to keep bothering your i would apreciate it if u could help i only want my account back atm it really does look like you dont care about customers im sure it doesnt take 6 days to reply to someone thanks
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I waited almost 2 weeks literally for a customer care rep to respond. When they did, I got Nikhil, who not only sent me the same response twice, said he couldn't help without a screenshot. I told him maybe if he had responded to my original inquiry in less than 10 days I could have provided that but what I'm providing is all I have. He said nothing then 3 days later just asked if I was satisfied... No I'm not!

I did a trade, and I never got the player I traded for but I somehow lost the 3 players I was trading for. I also never got the payoff for 1st place for my club. I showed my name on the club leaderboards and our team taking 1 and 3. That isn't enough. I don't have any evidence for my trade except that my total number of players is less. Regardless I have a club, lots of gold and token, but I'm not spending money on this game when customer care is a joke and clearly doesn't care. If you read our conversation it's evident.

I doubt anyone will try to clean this up but I'm furious after the Time and money I've spent.
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Francis: I play in the events for my club but it is not contributing my points to my clubs points. Also when I play my friends in a random game, it either crashes on them and doesn't let them bat or everyball I throw it gives the other team a run. My tap baseball name is Grippy5
  • BrysonBryson Registered Users 4 Posts
    Francis, Tuesday I opened a Gold Slugger Pick and received Nolan Arenado. Yesterday when I opened the game he was gone. Can you help? Is it possible to get him back?
  • Shortty18Shortty18 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Francis, It would appear i too am in "glu jail". Are they painting all with the same brush? What im asking is there any reason to think this freeze will end or should i just delete the app? So far ive just received the generic valued customer e-mail. Im not denying I made some gold over the last week but not enough to "jail" me in my opinion. Just curious what your opinion is since you seem to be knowledgable about this game.