Don L****n

OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
Any club going for Don L****n this weekend? I can put up roughtly 2 million if that would help?

Comments

• PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Our club has 1.5 energy refresh and going for top 10 win protection today, want to join - play me in-game underrdogz
  • snitchburnersnitchburner Registered Users 4 Posts
    Lol you can not say A- R -S -E I believe that's why they are censoring his name. Just like how u can't say B-A-L-L-S
  • bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    Lol you can not say A- R -S -E I believe that's why they are censoring his name. Just like how u can't say B-A-L-L-S

Still wild as fucc since it's a baseball game lol
  • PlopPlop Registered Users 16 Posts
    Don L****n
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    Ominously wrote: »
    Any club going for Don L****n this weekend? I can put up roughtly 2 million if that would help?

We are currently in 2nd place and going for first...behind by about 1.9Million. In game message me at Imtrollingu69 and let me know how many points you can put up. We'll only have you through the weekend though.
  • OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Can do 2 million tried to start a game with you but it doesn't come up
  • OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    If interested start a game with me at PGDONL if you feel your club can get Don L. I can definitely put up 2 million
  • uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    Ominously. I sent you a private message in game.
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    Ominously wrote: »
    Can do 2 million tried to start a game with you but it doesn't come up

Oh that's weird. Try again, Imtrollingu69
  • RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
    Just a reminder, soon these forums will close and you will only be able to read threads. To post new threads please join us in our new home at: http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/