Selling top tier slugger team

Now that the home run glitch is gone it's hard to make gold unless u have good sluggers this account has 105 slugger kris Bryant 96 Nelson Cruz and nobody under a slugger rating of 90. Also this account has legends some names are Ted Williams and Reggie Jackson. I am only accepting iTunes gift cards message me on juanballer4 if your interested

Comments

• Juanballer1738Juanballer1738 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Bro I'm not selling my phone I will just give u email info for the account and I meant iTunes gift card not albums lol
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I'll give you $1 since you paid nothing to make the team and the game will be replaced with 2017 in a handful of months.
  • ariusvideoariusvideo Registered Users 29 Posts
    I've already told you that I want to buy this team, yet you never respond. Is this some sort of Scam? Now when I send you the iTunes gift card how are you going to get the phone over to me? Do you mail it USPS or UPS or FedEx? I'm hoping it's one of the newer models of iPhone so I can just delete the team and re-sell the phone for a huge profit. I'm willing to offer exactly 1/7th of whatever the model phone is going for. Let me know what type of phone I will be getting and I'll immediately send you the albums you requested via iTunes (since you didn't specify albums you will receive Creed, Nickelback, Wayne Newton, Chumbawumba (not Tubthumping), and two others).

Well done, my friend. Well done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
  • Juanballer1738Juanballer1738 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Bro I wanted iTunes giftcard not albums and I'm not selling my iPhone I'm selling the team I have the team was created over an email account that I use to log into it I would give the team away by giving someone the email and password