HR Derby reset

Hey I had all of the derbies unlocked up to the 5k one..Now I can only access the cash derby and the 50 gold derby..All the rest of them are locked and it will not count my winnings to unlock them again..Anyone else had this problem? And how did u fix it? I deleted the game..reinstalled game..still the same thing..Thx guys

Comments

• Bryan1075Bryan1075 Registered Users 3 Posts
    No Replies ? No one else having this problem?
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Bryan1075 wrote: »
    No Replies ? No one else having this problem?

Same thing happened to me two weeks ago today. I have a ticket with ingame support and supposedly they're still working on it. It's kind of hard when they respond every five days or so basically giving you the same answer. Everything else is as normal. I'm not in any type of jail I can play all my points contribute to the club as normal. I had several clubmates who had a similar issue but they could progress past the wooden derby but their derby progress would reset several times a day. I think every time they logged out of that account it reset. I however cannot get past the first one no matter how many earnings I win.
  • Bryan1075Bryan1075 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yea I emailed them too a few days ago.I have yet to hear anything back.Yea we're having the same problem.Thanks for replying to me.Hopefully they will get it fixed. ^_~
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Bryan1075 wrote: »
    Yea I emailed them too a few days ago.I have yet to hear anything back.Yea we're having the same problem.Thanks for replying to me.Hopefully they will get it fixed. ^_~

No problem and best of luck. I'll make sure to update you if I hear anything back concerning fixing the issue.
  • ShiftsniperShiftsniper Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I've had the same issue with one of my accounts. Resets to seem like a new team every time I log out. Keeps directing me to get a franchise player and play a bonus game just like the start.

Only positive thing, you can get unlimited #1 picks cause you get one every time you join a club (if you log out and log back in). I pointed this out when I submitted a ticket to Glu but all I got was generic responses that said they were working on fixing things.

Realistically the draft picks aren't that useful anyways at this point.
  • RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
    Just a reminder, soon these forums will close and you will only be able to read threads. To post new threads please join us in our new home at: http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/