When did this game become full of kids who have no life?

ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
It's not as much fun as it used to be. So many teenage punks with big mouths who wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight . I've been to war I just returned and come back to find so much childish nonsense and trash talk from keyboard warriors. It's sad and pathetic . I am a 32 year old veteran and father 4 with a full time job. Kids play here and some are very good players . But some of you need to grow up. Btw before you respond to this remember "if it doesn't apply let it fly"

Comments

• GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Well maybe you should just watch your mouth when you talk **** about people when your no legend and your whole club gets manhandled by one player. So go lay your head down and cry like a baby
  • SumadeeznutzSumadeeznutz Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    This coming from a guy who: A) calls himself a legend B) post a thread saying if you can come within 4 runs of me I'll consider letting you in my club C) post in his club description he will kick bottom 3 players each day
    I almost forgot a guy who also claims his other team is legendslayer when everyone knows it isn't
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    This forum used to be a place where players could help each other out. We gave people tips and answered questions that were asked. Now it's become a place to trash talk and accuse. We all need to grow up and use this site for what it was intended.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Gianto wrote: »
    Well maybe you should just watch your mouth when you talk **** about people when your no legend and your whole club gets manhandled by one player. So go lay your head down and cry like a baby

werent you in GluJail a month ago? Now you're here talking about how your team full of legends single-handedly beat someone's entire club? That's pretty sketchy.
    Actually I wasn't even talking about my team so there you go getting your nose in something that doesn't pertain to you. That guy apex was messaging everybody talking about how he was gonna beat them and our clubs were weak then lied and said his other team was legendslayer. The guy is a phony and got called out on it
  • ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    This forum used to be a place where players could help each other out. We gave people tips and answered questions that were asked. Now it's become a place to trash talk and accuse. We all need to grow up and use this site for what it was intended.
    Now everyone can see these kids running their mouths and getting. angry over a game. These are the children I was referring to. They lie and cheat and live online thinking this game is a major event in life and it's not even real. I feel bad for them
    You feel bad for "them" because we beat your club like a rag doll after you tried talking trash homeboy
    Well **** I'm definitely no kid and I'm a professional mma fighter so if you ever feel groggy I will give you the address to my gym and see what your made of when your not in front of your keyboard
  • ApexalphamaleApexalphamale Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Gianto wrote: »
    Well **** I'm definitely no kid and I'm a professional mma fighter so if you ever feel groggy I will give you the address to my gym and see what your made of when your not in front of your keyboard
    Another little boy getting upset and making threats over a game. Maybe you need a real hobby you can find me on Facebook . My name is Dave Steele I'm from new York . Lets see if we can find you something more productive to do with your time Mr fighter guy
  • WootanWootan Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    www.davidsteelenyc.com

You look tough !
  • llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Another little boy getting upset and making threats over a game. Maybe you need a real hobby you can find me on Facebook . My name is Dave Steele I'm from new York . Lets see if we can find you something more productive to do with your time Mr fighter guy
    what does any of this have to do with baseball?