These Forums are Moving!

RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
Hello!

We’re pleased to announce that the Tap Sports Baseball forums are moving to a new location! Over the course of the next few weeks we will be slowly moving away from this site to our new site found here:

http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/

Please make your way to the new forums and create a new account.

There you will find more categories to post on, find general help, look for clubs to join, look for players to join your club and talk about baseball and more!

If you started a thread on these forums recently, you may want to post over on the new forums. We will start answering and posting on the new site and for the next week or so, while we will still answer on these forums, but we will start asking that you move new posts and any ongoing discussions to the new site.

Eventually this forum will close, and all activity will be from the new forum website. We will keep these up for archival purposes, but no new content will be posted and the Glu staff will cease to respond. Any and all activity should be done on the new site.

Thanks!
The Tap Sports Baseball Team

Comments

• OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    This sucks!!
  • RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
    We know change is difficult, but it was necessary for us to provide a better environment for the community instead of just 1 hodgepodge page here. On the new site topics can be easily found due to having several categories to organize them into. Looking for a club? Easy, just go to that section of the forums. Want some general help, we have a section for that. Just want to talk about baseball? No problem.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    The new forum is a dogs breakfast to read. The categories are fine but the actual forum setup is terrible. The text is awful to read and the black colouring background adds to whole fail of the layout.
  • Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    Will these forums still be readable? There is some good strategy advice on here and it would be a shame to lose it all. If the plans are to delete everything it would be nice to know so I can save some of the good posts
  • llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Game is a total scam, trying to separate you from your money
  • llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Game is scam anyway
  • RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    So, you are a, "Super Admin" of what, for glu? Part of the hosed up lackluster dev team? That has to be the silliest, poorest laid out forum I have ever seen. So, when is your, "Super Admin" status from glu gonna start asking for peoples ssn, birthdate, etc.. ?

What a joke. I assume you think you are a Super Administrator, so *** is that really? What is it exactly you administrate? Bull ****?

Warmest Regards,

RKM
    Ryyst wrote: »
    We know change is difficult, but it was necessary for us to provide a better environment for the community instead of just 1 hodgepodge page here.

Why? TSB17 is right around the corner. Why would anyone want to try to compete with a hacked team/club that the dev team has allowed. When 17 comes out glu will make all their same promises on how they fixed/patched everything. Everyone will have to start over, all the same folks will find the glitches, and it will be the same thing all over again. Hence, you're 2 bit nonsensical poorly designed/ran forum will cease to exist. Please try to tell me what you're point is, and where your forum is going. This should be interesting, that is, if you even try to reply.

Warmest Regards,

RKM
    Ominously wrote: »
    This sucks!!

Yes it does. It has to be a joke. I sure hope mr. super duper glu administrator doesn't think people buy what it's selling.
    geez.. why did I even reply? I guess it's a post from 2015. My bad. Hell, ryyst probably got kicked outta mommies basement, and is living in section 8 housing that I pay for.. I mean all taxpayers pay for.

Why is that post even up??
  • MrSupernaturalMrSupernatural Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    Rkm69.... Where do i fins the new forum.. I clicked that link but it didnt work
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com
    Oh, it's up and running it seems. Aint been here in awhile. I did some browsing for a good laugh. There was even a post from someone named redtrunk. ****, I was impressed. LOL