Options

As an experiment

llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
I played 16 "bonus games" in a row, lost them all. Refuse to spend money on a silly phone game. If you don't want to spend money don't bother

Comments

• Options
    Up to 21! This game is awesome, love losing!!!
  • Options
    32 in a row!!!! Deleting the app now- BTW- great customer support!!!
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Your team sucks dude
  • Options
    Your team sucks dude
    I couldn't agree with you more!
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    You're doing it wrong. I dont know what your doing, but I have never spent a dime on this game, yet I have a win percentage in the .880 range and I get upset when i lose 2 in a row. I have no idea how you lost 16, let alone 32 games in a row. Perhaps football is more you thing?
  • Options
    I won all the time until I reached star level
  • Options
    Last game I had 25 scored on me
  • Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    So what do you want? Do you think competition shouldn't get better as you progress? The game is pretty much over for you when you reach a certain competition level and refuse to spend money or cheat to improve your team.

Make a new team, spend money on your current team, or quit.
  • Options
    So what do you want? Do you think competition shouldn't get better as you progress? The game is pretty much over for you when you reach a certain competition level and refuse to spend money or cheat to improve your team.

Make a new team, spend money on your current team, or quit.

What kind of dope would spend money on a game you play on your I-Phone? Are there really cheats, sounds made up
  • Options
    Whoops, forgot one option. Endlessly post on the forums.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Ill just be completely honest with you instead of being a ****. You leveled up too quickly. If you want to succeed in this game, you should never play the playoffs. You will get auto-promoted when the time is right and still collect the rewards. Your problem right now is that your team is not good enough to be at the level of competition you are facing. My advice to you is to start a new team, and keep that in mind as you are building them this time around.
  • Options
    Yes, because that wasn't said already...The guy posted in multiple threads saying the same thing, then started his own thread.
  • Options
    Ill just be completely honest with you instead of being a ****. You leveled up too quickly. If you want to succeed in this game, you should never play the playoffs. You will get auto-promoted when the time is right and still collect the rewards. Your problem right now is that your team is not good enough to be at the level of competition you are facing. My advice to you is to start a new team, and keep that in mind as you are building them this time around.
    Thank you, been at my current level for a while now and my wins have definitely been coming with more frequency.