Options

Streaks being stopped by teams that don't exist....

bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
A couple members in my club have been encountering teams this weekend that are tough as hell but can't be blocked.

"Top Gun" is a name that keeps coming up. The team isn't affiliated with a club and when you enter the name in the "start game" field....it says the team doesn't exist.

Glu?

Comments

• Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    GLU is effectively violating the terms of agreement and is cheating themselves, taking away gold from boosts with imaginary teams that can not be beat. There are others as well such as hallworthy. IF you encounter GLU team take screenshot and report all the details to customer (dont) care
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Whoa whoa whoa, these aren't glu teams in pretty confident. #1 you can't put a space in a team name, are you sure it is "Top Gun" you're seeing? Maybe it's TOPGUN or T0PGUN? Also.. Some of the elders have told of ways to make your team Unfindable. I thought it just to be old wives tales. But perhaps the spells of the anchients have been passed down. Fo'real'do I hear there's a way.
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    I just started a game with TOPGUN and they are a one star team.
  • Options
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    I just started a game with TOPGUN and they are a one star team.

Definitely bs with that team then because I have a 5 star team. Prime division. No way I should even be facing 1 star teams.

I have a few screen shots to corroborate what we're speaking of...as do the members of my club. Glu....care to offer an explanation?
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »
    Definitely bs with that team then because I have a 5 star team. Prime division. No way I should even be facing 1 star teams.

I have a few screen shots to corroborate what we're speaking of...as do the members of my club. Glu....care to offer an explanation?

Dude, redtrunk posts here once a month plus they just created a new forum. Good luck getting "glu" to respond. Post your screenshots and let's get this solved.
  • Options
    Lol....fucc this joint.

Yall be easy. This company is a joke.
  • Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Game is a total scam, trying to separate you from your money. Good luck customer support
  • Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    bootopia wrote: »
    A couple members in my club have been encountering teams this weekend that are tough as hell but can't be blocked.

"Top Gun" is a name that keeps coming up. The team isn't affiliated with a club and when you enter the name in the "start game" field....it says the team doesn't exist.

Glu?
    Game is rigged so you spend money, as an experiment I played 7 autoplay games (bonus games) lost everyone.
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    The unfindable teams are the playoff teams. They are in the pool in case there are no other eligible players.

Just wait until you play against G.O.A.T.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I still don't understand why people keep blocking teams even their team and opponent's team have equal talent.
    Those people will be forced to engage playoff teams eventually. One guy in my club keep losing his streak because he blocks too many teams so GLU always gives him GOAT to play.