If I get 10,000 gold, what should I spend it on?

Zack_HogieZack_Hogie Registered Users 10 Posts
I got a bunch of iTunes for graduation but I have nothing I really want to spend it on so I figured maybe I should spend it on tap baseball.

I have a 4 star team, all of my players are 4 stars besides I have 3 4 1/2 stars.

All of my stats are at 10/20. If I got 10,000 should I buy all #1 picks in hopes of 4 1/2 and 5 stars? Or upgrade my team. Both of which I would do on the sale.

Comments

• IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    If you're going to spend it on this game, go with upgrades....but only do that on a Sunday afternoon when they are on sale and u get a 5 star player for spending 10k during the weekend gold event
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Listen to Todd that's the way to go.
  • aTownDownaTownDown Registered Users 271 Posts
    If you're going to spend it on this game, go with upgrades....but only do that on a Sunday afternoon when they are on sale and u get a 5 star player for spending 10k during the weekend gold event

How much gold would say it takes to max out upgrades after all of the cash options are gone?
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    When they're on sale probably around 7k each
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    aTownDown wrote: »
    How much gold would say it takes to max out upgrades after all of the cash options are gone?

On sale it's still like 100k+ in gold... Last level for cash is 15 i believe.

On sale:
    Level 20-2k gold
    Level 19-1600 gold
    Level 18-1400 gold
    Level 17-1200 gold
    Level 16-1000 gold...

Not 100% positive about level 16.. Could be 900 gold... Been a while since I've been there so can't say it's entirely accurate!
  • jenksjenks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    buy overwatch!!!
  • daviddavisdaviddavis Registered Users 3 Posts
    After several hours of working hard or while waiting for something or someone, playing games like Doom, World of Warcraft Legion, Overwatch Kaufen is something you can easily enjoy especially during boring days.
  • YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Do not spend money on this game. I can tell you from experience. You will not be happy, because even when you get a good team it still costs gold to play consistently and effectively in the club events.

I spent money whenever I first started and then found out about the hr derby glitching and made a ton of gold. Now I have a full legend team, but the only gold I get is coming from my stadium investment - 160 per day and that is barely enough to compete at all on the weekends.
  • BoomboompowBoomboompow Registered Users 6 Posts
    I cosign with getting the upgrades. I'd do the two pitching and two batting upgrades first. Then do the other ones such as catchers arm. You'd be lucky to get 1 maybe 2 five star players even with 10k gold. I learned the hard way.
  • KillsauceKillsauce Registered Users 25 Posts
    wait till sunday player sale buy #1picks... but the only real way to get super players is signature boxes now but there 2000gold.... once u get really high only HOF and signature players will help.

but really save your money season is almost over and the randomness of the selecting picks are horrible.
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    I would only listen to half of the people on here. Upgrade upgrade upgrade over anything else. You'll earn 1st round picks and all the other stuff elsewhere. Go at the upgrades slow if you must to not blow all your gold in one place.

Also, find yourself a STRONG club. Not one that takes 1st every day but one that legitimately has everyone participate in. Save your gold for Tuesday, Thursdays, and Weekends and get points then for your clubs and 90% of Strong to Good clubs will let you in.

Upgrading players isn't that essentially if you're not getting promoted but if you are getting promoted you'll need strong players to continue. As many will attest to on here, after a certain promotion point, you will not be able to continue to play and win.
  • MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
    I would only listen to half of the people on here. Upgrade upgrade upgrade over anything else. You'll earn 1st round picks and all the other stuff elsewhere. Go at the upgrades slow if you must to not blow all your gold in one place.

Also, find yourself a STRONG club. Not one that takes 1st every day but one that legitimately has everyone participate in. Save your gold for Tuesday, Thursdays, and Weekends and get points then for your clubs and 90% of Strong to Good clubs will let you in.

Upgrading players isn't that essentially if you're not getting promoted but if you are getting promoted you'll need strong players to continue. As many will attest to on here, after a certain promotion point, you will not be able to continue to play and win.

A useful comment. I thought you were only here to troll.
  • Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    A useful comment. I thought you were only here to troll.

I'm here to entertain and help people out. Usually cheating and "Looking for a club" posts is when I troll.