Options

Getting Past Legend Teams

Hall4RoseHall4Rose Registered Users 13 Posts
Does anyone know how to get past a Legends team? Yes, I know, by beating them but my 4-star team is no match,

Comments

• Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Build a time machine. Go back 2 weeks. Glitch hr derbies. Build a better team.
  • Options
    JonnyBaseball99JonnyBaseball99 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Stack your team with switch hitters and lefties. Reuss is the only left handed legend starter.
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Win the lotto
  • Options
    NewyorkerNewyorker Registered Users 23 Posts
    Stack your team with switch hitters and lefties. Reuss is the only left handed legend starter.

Vida Blue is a leftie
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    so is tommy john
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    There is no way you getting past a all legend team with a 4 star team period
  • Options
    JonnyBaseball99JonnyBaseball99 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    You're not going to face Vida Blue or Tommy John very often. Weaver, Hershiser, Marichal, Ryan are the main 4 pitchers that hacked legend teams use because they are statistically the best legend pitchers, all are RH. In the 5th starter spot you usually see Reuss or Hunter. Look at your player stats, the LH hitters are much better against RH pitchers. If you have a team that is mostly primes/legends and can add LH hitters without significantly reducing your overall hit and power stats you will do a lot better against all legend teams. But if you are a 4 or 4.5 star team or even a 5 start team with few primes and no legends you are going to struggle regardless.
  • Options
    KillsauceKillsauce Registered Users 25 Posts
    basically nothing except buy boost and ice pack and hope for a miracle..... or improve team
  • Options
    TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yup pray hard my team is all legend with 2 prime players and 3 legend pitchers all 20 upgrades it takes me several times to beat them all legend teams with 80 boosts