Redtrunk

Dreamteam85Dreamteam85 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Dreamteam85 is in glu jail. Can you please remove this team? Thank you!
Prev1

Comments

• Yjdoubles2Yjdoubles2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So is convict4 said I cheated and. I have never cheated on this game spent money and still get jailed because another club cried that our club was cheating and glu jailed almost all of us without looking into it which I think is bs!
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    A team of mine was jailed today as well. Played a few derbys, points were counting. Decided to get risky and played a 2k gold. Won, points didn't count and now I'm in jail. What gives?
  • Cubfan62711Cubfan62711 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I have been jailed also. I played a few just like you Stros and got the points and now I am banned.
  • iambucketheadiambuckethead Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My Thetrooper team just got jailed too, after winning a Diamond Derby 2000 gold HR derby today - I lost 3 derbys at 1000 entry and won 5, then played one of these derbys and won... not sure how that's cheating...
  • Dreamteam85Dreamteam85 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    EXACTLY what happened to mine... I played the 2k derby and won and I got jailed!!!! So basically it is a trap to play the derby event, but it is made where you have to play because it is the most important accolade.
    Sounds like you just shouldn't play the 2k derby... that's where I got jailed as well
  • theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Note to self: cash derby only...
  • KingDuckButterKingDuckButter Registered Users 9 Posts
    Also jailed for winning a 2k event. This is complete ********, b/c if history holds true, this won't be corrected until November 2018.

Redtrunk: Please prove me wrong and get us back into today's event.
  • Dreamteam85Dreamteam85 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yeah seriously, this is HOT garbage!!! I worked hard as hell for David Ortiz and now when I need to utilize him the most, I get to play 1 derby and you jail me!! Please prove me wrong Redtrunk!
    Same here. The whole point of me going after Ortiz was because there was suppose to be a HR Derby event for WSP. This is a crock.
    I won my 2k gold home run derby using a 92 rated guy (JD Martinez) against 105 rated Kris Bryant because the other player's connection was lost. I may or may not have won otherwise. Super frustrating that I'm now in jail for that.

Also - looking at the daily standings in Glu Jail - there were 7 of us when I was jailed and now there are 19.
  • theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    There's a "glu jail" daily standings? 
  • Habs31Habs31 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I won my 2k gold home run derby using a 92 rated guy (JD Martinez) against 105 rated Kris Bryant because the other player's connection was lost. I may or may not have won otherwise. Super frustrating that I'm now in jail for that.

Also - looking at the daily standings in Glu Jail - there were 7 of us when I was jailed and now there are 19.

How do we see the "Jail" standings ????
    Just go to the compete tab and hit Daily.
  • Habs31Habs31 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just go to the compete tab and hit Daily.

Only if you are in jail though obviously
    Habs31 wrote: »
    Only if you are in jail though obviously[/

That is correct.
  • gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I played one 5k HR Derby and got jailed for it? Please tell me I'm not alone here.
    gigemags wrote: »
    I played one 5k HR Derby and got jailed for it? Please tell me I'm not alone here.
    There have been several people jailed for playing anything 2k and over.
    What's more f'd up is that Glu wouldn't refund me for all of the times they double & triple charged my card for a single purchase - so they have taken money from me that they weren't supposed to, wouldn't refund after I sent them all of the screenshots/receipts/etc... Now this ****. Play a 2k gold HR derby and win, then you get jailed. Amazing.
  • gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I have three devices all with separate accounts, and all three were insta-jailed the moment they won a 2k or 5k HR Derby.
    What's more f'd up is that Glu wouldn't refund me for all of the times they double & triple charged my card for a single purchase - so they have taken money from me that they weren't supposed to, wouldn't refund after I sent them all of the screenshots/receipts/etc... Now this ****. Play a 2k gold HR derby and win, then you get jailed. Amazing.

Should have filed something with Apple or google play. They will give you your money back.
  • Roadkill1214Roadkill1214 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Name rdkill just played and won a 2k derby after unlocking it and now jailed fix these issues please
  • BuckFutterBuckFutter Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Redtrunk will never, ever un-jail any of your accounts. He doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about this travesty of a game. Glu is a soulless shell of a company that is on the verge of being bought out by any one of the hundreds of other web/app development companies that put out worthwhile products and place a modicum of value and importance on customer service.

The only way to make this right is for each and every one of you who have spent money on this game to go to Google/Apple and demand a refund. Get your money back. I did so months ago, and so did many, many other players. This game will never be fixed, you will never be justly compensated by Glu for all of the BS you've had to put up while playing their poorly written game, and Glu's customer service-- the illusory Redtrunk included-- does NOT give a **** about you.

I got my money back-- well over $1,000 after all was said and done-- and I quit playing this **** game. There are so many other options available from other companies who will not actively rob you blind or punish you for playing by their rules. Glu is a complete joke. I could go on and on.

TL;DR: F Glu. F Redtrunk. F this broken beyond repair game. If you continue to play this game, whether you spend money on it or not, you are only rewarding the soulless POS organization behind it. Get your refunds from Apple/Google.
  • ZUBOZUBO Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    BuckFutter wrote: »
    Redtrunk will never, ever un-jail any of your accounts. He doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about this travesty of a game. Glu is a soulless shell of a company that is on the verge of being bought out by any one of the hundreds of other web/app development companies that put out worthwhile products and place a modicum of value and importance on customer service.

The only way to make this right is for each and every one of you who have spent money on this game to go to Google/Apple and demand a refund. Get your money back. I did so months ago, and so did many, many other players. This game will never be fixed, you will never be justly compensated by Glu for all of the BS you've had to put up while playing their poorly written game, and Glu's customer service-- the illusory Redtrunk included-- does NOT give a **** about you.

I got my money back-- well over $1,000 after all was said and done-- and I quit playing this **** game. There are so many other options available from other companies who will not actively rob you blind or punish you for playing by their rules. Glu is a complete joke. I could go on and on.

TL;DR: F Glu. F Redtrunk. F this broken beyond repair game. If you continue to play this game, whether you spend money on it or not, you are only rewarding the soulless POS organization behind it. Get your refunds from Apple/Google.

LOL - tell us how you really feel ;)
    I did file, but by the time I did some of the purchases were too old and the representative reviewing my claim said the others didn't have sufficient evidence of not receiving the gold I was charged for and didn't receive. Like I was supposed to take a video of each transaction as it was happening to show it only gave me gold once, then switch over to my statement showing I got charged multiple times. Seriously. Had I just *****ed about the glitches and event mess ups I probably would've been refunded.
  • kns6791kns6791 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same here my metslegends account got jailed after winning a few battles and I think it was just after a 2k one.
  • johnson3548johnson3548 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I still play but Google refunded me over $500. I didn't say I didn't get my gold I said when I did I saved it and bc i had to much they jailed me for 3 Fricking weeks I sent them the messages I sent to customer care showing GLUs generic *** messages and got a immediate refund 0 questions asked
  • johnson3548johnson3548 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Another thing that is stupid is why am I being matched with 107 Ortiz against my 90 Ortiz in the cash and low tier leagues? That's not very competitive.
  • YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Hahahaha this thread is great.

My favorite story so far is from the guy who was triple charged for purchases and continued to play the game that ripped him off.
  • Bdennis4oo2Bdennis4oo2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    bdennis4oo2 as well. I see people with hundreds of thousands of gold. I have 13K and I get jailed for winning a 2000 gold derby? Please unlock my account. I've done nothing wrong.