Home run derby troubles?

Bamachamps16Bamachamps16 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Hey guys,

Me and several teammates points are not being posted to club points. After we won in 2k and 5k respectively. Is anyone else having these issues?

Comments

• astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Is your club shop unavailable now?
  • Habs31Habs31 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Bet you are in Glu Jail
  • Bamachamps16Bamachamps16 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I am not surprised. You spend money and they rob you blind. Don't have much gold as it is and win a derby match-up and all the sudden I get put in jail. I'll find better things to do with my time from now on
  • gigemagsgigemags Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I lost three accounts ... the third was just a basic account with just enough to win a 2k Derby to confirm this indeed happened. All insta-jailed the moment they won a 2k or 5k Derby.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Need to post in the new tap baseball forum but it sounds like people playing big gold entry events are all getting jailed. Glu screwed up on something new, shocking.
  • YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Everyone in real life jail is innocent too. You poor guys.
    Got kicked out of police academy, I see. Hey, the world needs internet trolls, too.
    Everyone in real life jail is innocent too. You poor guys.
  • Voices309Voices309 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is absolute garbage! Glu fails to notify anyone if there account is jailed, and does not explain why the account was jailed.
    It supposedly took you 3 "legit" accounts lost to realize that there is supposedly something wrong with the Derby today... Maybe you should try one more account, just to make sure lol
    i guess the use of "supposedly" makes you feel more like Sherlock Trollmes?
    It supposedly took you 3 "legit" accounts lost to realize that there is supposedly something wrong with the Derby today... Maybe you should try one more account, just to make sure lol
    Good comeback. If we are counting, I used supposedly twice in a thread. You got three accounts jailed today. Who is more repetitive?
    At least my attempts add value to the discussion.

Not that little trolls care, but the first I played 5k and was insta-jailed (significant money spent on the account, 89k gold on-hand), the second I played 2k and was insta-jailed ($1.99 spent on account to hide ads, 22k gold on-hand, no Legends). The third was a free scrub team that I played 1k and then 2k simply to test my theory ... and got jailed immediately on the second win.
    Yes, crying because you were finally caught and put in glu jail adds so much value.
  • Boycotting the DerbyBoycotting the Derby Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Get a life no one cares what you think or have to say
    You are so invested. I have a feeling I'll be making a few stops in your man journal tonight.
  • victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    How did you get 3K gold in a couple hours spending no money and with a "free scrub team"?
  • Voices309Voices309 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I don't get it. I paid 19.99 for gold, and played some derby games. Glu has to fix this. I didn't play any 2k or 5k derby games either.
    I didn't say a new team, I said a free scrub team. I collect on it and never compete with it. It sat on a separate device that rarely gets picked up.

But thanks for playing.

Any other public trial questions while we wait for Glu to look into this? There are dozens of players ... at a minimum ... facing the same issue.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    redtrunk already addressed the issue, they are fixing it currently and when that is finished, the teams that shouldn't be jailed will be reinstated
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    Do you mind pointing me to where he commented? Thanks for the update
    How did you get 3K gold in a couple hours spending no money and with a "free scrub team"?
    Robotstove wrote: »
    redtrunk already addressed the issue, they are fixing it currently and when that is finished, the teams that shouldn't be jailed will be reinstated
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    gigemags wrote: »
    Do you mind pointing me to where he commented? Thanks for the update

The new forums, where they want people to migrate:

http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/discussion/40/hr-derby-jail-mechanism-broken#latest
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    Thanks. I actually created that post, but I hadn't seen the most recent messages.
    Robotstove wrote: »
    All accounts reinstated with 5 hours left in event, plenty of time to still get first.

Thanks redtrunk for looking into it and updating us.

Now where did Inspector Trolldget go with his insinuations and assumptions?
    Inspector Trolldget? Lol, so bad.

Congrats on getting your accounts back. I have no idea what your club did without your 900 points all day long.