Options

Anyone who is likely to be getting Perry have an open spot?

Figured there's no harm in asking since I'm sure there are many clubs/teams who play and win just for the fun of it but already have a team/s full of legends. If anyone is willing to bring me in and let me play with your club for the weekend please just shoot me a reply. Thanks for considering!

Comments

• Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Sure, do you need my spare change too?
  • Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts

Lmaooooooo
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Figured there's no harm in asking since I'm sure there are many clubs/teams who play and win just for the fun of it but already have a team/s full of legends. If anyone is willing to bring me in and let me play with your club for the weekend please just shoot me a reply. Thanks for considering!

Yeah, good luck with that.
  • Options
    RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Tune into the debate tonight Philly. You can receive your free handouts there.
  • Options
    MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts

Spare change will not be necessary. The silver used to fill in your cavities will suffice.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Yeah, good luck with that.

There have been a number of members kind enough to reach out on prior occasions. Sometimes the top reward isn't obtainable, but help is still given. Some people have been extremely friendly and kind. This place is only a cesspool of pessimism if you allow it to be.
  • Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Sorry you couldn't get a freebie, sweetie. Sick dentistry burn, btw.
  • Options
    TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    We got an opening for you come to club Earnyourown****fool