Options

Luke Cage Point Hackers

This is just a gigantic F you to the point hackers who live in mommy and daddy's basement who have never touched a girl. Just so you know, the two teams at two and three in your division DO NOT acknowledge your 2 million point per minute advancements. None of your "20 clubs" (you never have more than 9 active) show up on ANY infividual leaderboards, which is a dead giveaway of point cheating you geniuses.

If your points were legitimate you would be able to prove it and you can't. Any Glu admins who may see this, I have screenshots that prove Luke Cage (I am sure they will change their club name) is cheating. Unless developers at Glu can tell me that a club scoring 4 million points in 45 seconds is normal, or 13 million in six minutes I stand my ground.

Comments

• Options
    SumadeeznutzSumadeeznutz Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    They think they're slick playing in short spurts, but aren't smart enough to realize that since they don't show up on weekend leader board its a dead give away they're using a hack.
  • Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    It's normal. Just bend over and learn to love that feeling.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    This is just a gigantic F you to the point hackers who live in mommy and daddy's basement who have never touched a girl. Just so you know, the two teams at two and three in your division DO NOT acknowledge your 2 million point per minute advancements. None of your "20 clubs" (you never have more than 9 active) show up on ANY infividual leaderboards, which is a dead giveaway of point cheating you geniuses.

If your points were legitimate you would be able to prove it and you can't. Any Glu admins who may see this, I have screenshots that prove Luke Cage (I am sure they will change their club name) is cheating. Unless developers at Glu can tell me that a club scoring 4 million points in 45 seconds is normal, or 13 million in six minutes I stand my ground.

I'm by no means saying it's legit But on my weekly leaderboard under wins which restarted last night at 8 PM is this:

#1 Papill0n 563 wins in The Knockers
    #2 Doctorstrange 452 wins in Luke Cage
    #3 Injusticeleague 386 wins in Luke Cage
    #4 Theskywalker 359 wins in Luke Cage
  • Options
    PatHudPatHud Registered Users 1 Posts
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    I'm by no means saying it's legit But on my weekly leaderboard under wins which restarted last night at 8 PM is this:

Show me an event leaderboard where any of the aforementioned clowns are atop the list and that'll be the first credible piece of evidence towards their case.

Don't bother logging onto TSB to search, it can't be done.
  • Options
    PatHud wrote: »
    Show me an event leaderboard where any of the aforementioned clowns are atop the list and that'll be the first credible piece of evidence towards their case.

Don't bother logging onto TSB to search, it can't be done.

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p430/jbs3434/7D0DD42B-E602-40DA-82F3-00EB0320B1B4_zps56lq5pxz.png
  • Options
  • Options
    That's not an event leader board nice try tho

Like I said I don't know if it's legit or not I simply looked at my weekly leaderboard under Wins and they were listed. I'm not defending anybody I could frankly give two ****s I wasted 30 minutes now simply stating a fact they were on there. You know as well as I do there are multiple event leadership boards over the weekend depending on when they started playing.
  • Options
    I do and every member of our club has looked thru theirs plus several other clubs. No sign of them anywhere
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    Not saying it is legit but mammoth, the knockers'scores are close to cage. We actually enjoy watching the show.
  • Options
    tribetown95tribetown95 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Jbsherr wrote: »

#1 Papill0n 563 wins in The Knockers

That means nothing. I am #1 on ALL daily and weekly leaderboards this weekend and usually place there on a normal basis and we still have to compete with other clubs scoring legitimately. I had 1800 wins yesterday alone and over 3700 for the week. Yet my club trails their club by 116,000,00.. simply due to point hacking. The amount of points per win is what is in question here. Those win standings should probably place them third in our bracket.
  • Options
    That means nothing. I am #1 on ALL daily and weekly leaderboards this weekend and usually place there on a normal basis and we still have to compete with other clubs scoring legitimately. I had 1800 wins yesterday alone and over 3700 for the week. Yet my club trails their club by 116,000,00.. simply due to point hacking. The amount of points per win is what is in question here. Those win standings should probably place them third in our bracket.

Again I completely understand how this works this is my third year playing a version of this game. Your Original post stated show me ANY individual leaderboard where they exist. ( now I realize you were referring to the weekend leaderboard not just the weekly individual) After that I thought I would check mine since I haven't looked at it since yesterday and I noticed they were on there that's it. And I realize it started over last night at 8 PM and those few hundred wins would not equate to them beating you right now but the event started Friday at noon. I don't have the equation for how the individual leaderboard starts but quite often I can lead my weekly individual board as well but I'm no idiot I know I don't play near as often as you and you fall into another board. This has wasted more of my morning than it was intended I just looked at my weekly individual leaderboard and they were there. I wouldn't not be surprised if they were cheating I can do simple math.
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    I still don't get your point.
    Nobody will put a huge amount of gold on one account unless he uses homerun or endorsement glitch...etc.
    Those guys who score more than 50 million are still a mystery to me because he just uses one account to get that much gold.
    People will create several accounts to do multiple collection in a normal game play.They will use different account to score during the weekend.
    Let's say if one man has 3 accounts, he can score 10M for each account. That possible won't make him in the top 10 of individual leader board but he can contributes 30M to his club as a total.
    What I means is event leader board is basically nothing in team work. That is a place for people to show off.
  • Options
    wiski wrote: »
    Not saying it is legit but mammoth, the knockers'scores are close to cage. We actually enjoy watching the show.

The only scores to pay any credence to are the Mammoths and Knockers'.
  • Options
    wiskiwiski Registered Users 42 Posts
    The only scores to pay any credence to are the Mammoths and Knockers'.

:)
    TBH I pay great respect to all the clubs which devote their time for scoring in the main event the whole weekend.
    BTW it is what I heard. Upgrade hack and point hack have been fixed by GLU several weeks ago. You can ask moderators for more information if they could tell you.

Anyway good luck to you this weekend. I hope your club's final rush could beat cage because your club seems to prepare for this battle for a long time.
  • Options
    wiski wrote: »
    :)
    TBH I pay great respect to all the clubs which devote their time for scoring in the main event the whole weekend.
    BTW it is what I heard. Upgrade hack and point hack have been fixed by GLU several weeks ago. You can ask moderators for more information if they could tell you.

Anyway good luck to you this weekend. I hope your club's final rush could beat cage because your club seems to prepare for this battle for a long time.

Thanks, and yes we do prepare, so do the Mammoths. We have to prepare because we score legitimate points. IF the Cage gang was a legit powerhouse as the Knockers and Mammoths are they would defend themselves and show proof in the form of a points leaderboard. But when given the courtesy of doing so privately they declined (most likely because they are unable to do so) so I felt the need to expose them publicly.
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    I'm fairly confident that gladiators and mammoth are cheaters also. They just got upstaged by bigger cheaters and now crying to mommy. Gladiators were reported to GLU for investigation
  • Options
    PHILLYPHAN wrote: »
    I'm fairly confident that gladiators and mammoth are cheaters also. They just got upstaged by bigger cheaters and now crying to mommy. Gladiators were reported to GLU for investigation

Awwww, do I detect sour grapes from someone not good enough to hang with the big boys?
  • Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    This thread smells like a porta potty.
  • Options
    TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    Just avoid playing in those brackets so you can stop your whining, we win several brackets every week including 2 locked up this week scoring around 20 million
  • Options
    JoliciousJolicious Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I read this thread while on the potty.
  • Options
    theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    My "little club that can't" is lucky to crack 1 mill in a weekend, let alone 10 mill in 13 minutes. But just to play devils advocate:

Assuming everyone was on a max run at the time (which happens around win 46 I think? I forget, been too long) you're looking at 23,000 club points per team, multiplied by 20 teams is 460,000 club points. If they have max point multiplier (1.5x), then it's 34500 per win * 20 teams = 690,000. You can typically finish a game and start a new one around 15 seconds, but we'll assume 20 seconds (extra innings, Glu servers slow, win protected loss, etc), or 15 wins in a 5 minute time frame. Those 15 wins in 5 minutes net 10,350,000 in a 5 minute time frame. Tack on 3 more wins at 690,000 per 20 team win, you get an extra 2,070,000, totalling 12,420,000 in a 6 minute span.

Is it possible? Mathematically and theoretically - Yes. but that's a lot of stars aligning...
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    I watched that division this past weekend after my club ran and won another division. There is no doubt Luke cage was using the point hack. That why they got deleted and knockers/dreamteam/others got awarded the win. My question to knockers is, how do you build an all legends team in 2 weeks or less after over half your club got jailed in a weekend event 2 weeks prior? Just a question since you want to post on the forum about cheaters. I've been playing this game for months, have spent close to 2k, and still don't have an all legends team. Would love to know how you make one in less than 2 weeks