Options

MrSupernatural... Re:Atmclick

MrSupernaturalMrSupernatural Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
Redtrunk you unmarked my MrSupernatural team a little more than a month ago. My second account "ATMClick" has been unjustly marked for over a month now. Please help me. You looked at my account last time and saw that i have actually spent alot of money on this game. Please unmark/unjail my second account Atmclick so I. An get back to playing and not have to get a full refund from apple. But if this happens again.. Im completely done with this gane especially because I am a legit player that soends money on this game..... Thanks MrRedtrunk

Comments

• Options
    Also I am looking for 2 to 3 heavy hitters to join our already top knotch club thatbis right there with Mammoths/Robots and Knockers. So if you are interested.... Send me a game to either MrSupernatural or CoreySeagerMVP. Guys that get by with scores just dont cut it.
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    You spent so much money that you have 2 all legends teams. Lmfao. Both jailed at one time. But you are playing legit. Cool story bud. Even my 10 year old daughter would know you are full of ****.
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Right there with mammoths/robots and knockers? Lmfao. Is that why you guys run every weekend because you can't compete?
  • Options
    DilligafDilligaf Registered Users 71 Posts
    Go ahead and snitch to redtrunk about someone, maybe you will get your 2nd team out of glu jail
  • Options
    You guys actually have that kind of time to come talk smack about someone you dont even know.... Makesnyou look stupid
  • Options
    TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    Your club is gladiators yup one the elites
  • Options
    TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    Got our 3 best players 2 weeks ago