Options

Glu jail?

YoumadbroYoumadbro Registered Users 3 Posts
My friends account apparently got jailed from what we were told. How long are you jailed?

Comments

• Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Forever. Tell him to start a new team or find a new game.
  • Options
    Why would they jail him? Nobody wants to start over.
  • Options
    How can we answer that? Most likely he cheated. Occasionally there is a legit team jailed because of a glitch, but that is very very rare. Most likely he cheated and is lying about it.
  • Options
    Domin8tingDomin8ting Registered Users 10 Posts
    This game is so out of control you have to cheat to play. I have spent a ton of cash and still can't keep up
  • Options
    That depends on how you play. At some point no matter how much money you spend or cheats you use you will compete against teams as good as yours.
  • Options
    So the groups that get millions and millions of points in just a little bit never get jailed but he does? This is a joke. You need to look at the groups that do that. Oh wait you guys need proof like a screen shot. You're the creators just look it up. 90 percent of people cheat in this game. Only way it's fun because others that cheat. You will never catch up to them with all of their legends.
  • Options
    Hosmer sexy timeHosmer sexy time Registered Users 46 Posts
    You mad bro? haha jk jk I thought that was a good one.

But lets be honest, just because everyone else knows how to cheat isnt a good justification for your buddy not getting caught cheating. If you cheat, you risk getting jailed...that's on your buddy. Others that know how to cheat are smart about not getting caught.
  • Options
    What hack did you... Whoops.... Did your friend get caught using? If you let us know how "your friend" found out about the hack he was using and beg us to reinstate your team we will think about it.
  • Options
    Domin8tingDomin8ting Registered Users 10 Posts
    Why are teams getting jailed for using glitches anyway. It's the programmers fault for the error. If people pick up on it and use it that should be cause of jailing an account especially when some have put "real" money into the game. I can see jailing an account for hacking into the game and buying things for "let's just say" 1 gold
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    at the rate we are receiving gold 1 gold is no laughing matter, it is a good price for most items
  • Options
    HarambeeeeeeHarambeeeeee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    my account is still active. I have big Papi at the derby and was dominanting the 5k. Now it only lets me play the 50$. I guess because I was winning so much. Why is that?
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    my account is still active. I have big Papi at the derby and was dominanting the 5k. Now it only lets me play the 50$. I guess because I was winning so much. Why is that?

Total earnings in derby are over 10 million would be my guess. You can reach out to customer support or the moderator on the other forum for help.
  • Options
    HarambeeeeeeHarambeeeeee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    yeah you are right about the 10 million. As soon as I hit it I was shut off. The can review my account if they want. I put 100$ if real money in and built it up the correct was and still get the shift. I guess there is other baseball games.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    yeah you are right about the 10 million. As soon as I hit it I was shut off. The can review my account if they want. I put 100$ if real money in and built it up the correct was and still get the shift. I guess there is other baseball games.

Same thing happened to me but I reached out to support and after a few back-and-forth they reset mine