Options

Signature Players - Question for Red Trunk

How will the handling of upgrades for signature players work? Will you please detail out when upgrades will be applied...i.e. players that made the playoffs right now, shouldnt they already be upgraded?

Comments

• Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Looks like they were just upgraded.
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Anyone know when Cubs and Indians signature players will be upgraded? I don't see mine upgraded yet.
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Should be tomorrow at the start of the WS GM1 or right (couple hours) before. That is what happened with CS
  • Options
    oshkoshstarzoshkoshstarz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So, Kris Bryant could be the greatest player in this game with 12 12 10 or 12 12 11 stats, better than every legend, better than everyone who ever play in the major leagues. Does that seem a bit flawed for a 2nd year player with a .284 lifetime average or is it just me?
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Look at some of the other top legend players Brett Boone, Albert Belle, Rich Aurilia, Orlando Cabera, Orlando Cepeda, and Dusty Baker are all among the best players in the game.
  • Options
    Seaver was the best pitcher in this game but in real life he is maybe top 10 top 15 all-time. OF course the be pitcher now is Arrieta Signature and yes I have Kris Bryant Signature 12.12.11 in few days 13.13.12 and if cubs win WS he will be 14.14.13. If indians win it I think the best hitter will be lindor signature.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    PHILLYPHAN wrote: »
    Seaver was the best pitcher in this game but in real life he is maybe top 10 top 15 all-time. OF course the be pitcher now is Arrieta Signature and yes I have Kris Bryant Signature 12.12.11 in few days 13.13.12 and if cubs win WS he will be 14.14.13. If indians win it I think the best hitter will be lindor signature.

I don't disagree but I don't know what stats you guys are looking at. Signature Bryant is 12/12/9. He will be updated tomorrow to 13/13/10 and if they win the WS 14/14/11. So theoretically yes he will be best in the game but he's also right-handed if Cleveland were to win Ramirez would be 14/10/14 and he is a switch hitter and I believe they will correct his position with the update tomorrow. You're obviously talking about Arrieta but it wasn't very clear the other guy had the wrong stats for Bryant so my bad. And I could not argue about Lindor I think if they win he will be one of the best especially being a switch hitter.
  • Options
    DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ramirez would be unbelievable if Cleveland wins it all, but I think Lindor would be better. Currently a 12/10/11 switch hitter, so he'd be 14/12/13. Hopefully they do change his position soon...
  • Options
    My bad you are correct - K.Bryant is 12.12.9 with max at 14.14.11
    Lindor who I also have is switch hitting 12.10.11 with max at 14.12.13
    my wishlist is fowler signature and Arrietta who is already 11.11.12 but with max at 13.13.14 comes handy against all legend teams on an ice wrap
  • Options
    Ramirez would be unbelievable if Cleveland wins it all, but I think Lindor would be better. Currently a 12/10/11 switch hitter, so he'd be 14/12/13. Hopefully they do change his position soon...
    Changing positions is tough for them from a logistical standpoint. If they change the position what happens if he is your only SS.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Changing positions is tough for them from a logistical standpoint. If they change the position what happens if he is your only SS.

They can give him the option to play both positions so that shouldn't be an issue
  • Options
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    They can give him the option to play both positions so that shouldn't be an issue

Depending on how they have their database set up its likely difficult to do. I am assuming that the position is a 1-1 relationship meaning that each player can only have one position. In theory they could create a Jose Rameriz and have him be a 3b. Then people that already have Jose Rameriz would have him be a SS and those that don't would have to him play at 3b. I am hoping to get him or Lindor and would prefer that they are SS because I already have George Brett at 3rd