Options

Collection question

MjaarcskMjaarcsk Registered Users 1 Posts
So I know I'm probably not going to get all the trophies needed for Dustin Pedroia without paying gold. How much would I have to spend to get him?

Comments

• Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Mjaarcsk wrote: »
    So I know I'm probably not going to get all the trophies needed for Dustin Pedroia without paying gold. How much would I have to spend to get him?

Between 12k and 22k best guess. Heard of some guys getting them under 8k and some above 25k
  • Options
    JonnyBaseball99JonnyBaseball99 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Mjaarcsk wrote: »

Way more than you'd expect. I did this for the 10-10-10 Kershaw and I spent a ton of gold. Once you get so far in you don't want to waste the gold you have already spent and you get stuck spending more and more. The last 50 gold trophies alone cost me a couple thousand. I would
  • Options
    OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I got Arrieta over the weekend and cost me about 24k. I wouldn't have went for him if I would have known it cost that much
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I just picked up Arrieta for about 20k
  • Options
    Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    I've gotten the last 3. Xander cost ~12k, Donaldson cost ~14K and Arrieta ~20k.

Although it would be incredibly easy to figure out, I don't even want to know how many videos I had to watch to get all 3 :(
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Ditto my only collection run was Arrieta 20k but got 1k back in the process
  • Options
    steelballsteelball Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Bogarts took about 18k, Arrietta took about 26k. Baumgartner was about 18k as well.