Club competition question

yak2016yak2016 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Hi mates. Just quick question - the club competition started 2 hours ago and some clubs have 500K points already. How come? I do my best and I have gotten 600 points only. They are 100% cheating, but why they aren't blocked??? I am a new here, so sorry for lame question.

Comments

• gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    If you max out which even with forfeiting playoff games takes about 2 hours you end up with 417000. So if one person started right away and just maxed 500k is easily achieved.
  • yak2016yak2016 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    oh, so I am wrong... It's good, I don't want to play with cheaters - you never have a chance to be competitive.
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Correct, and if you were just promoted and thus don't have to deal with playoff games if they simply autoplay and your team is good, you could max even quicker....

That being said if you don't want to be playing a game where you know there is cheatin' I'd find a new game.
  • yak2016yak2016 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I guess people trying to cheat everywhere now. I like this game so far, I will give it a try. What is your recommendation, should I try to promote my team as high as possible or wait for good players first?
  • NettlesNettles Registered Users 4 Posts
    Whatever you do do not level up. The pitching becomes in-hittable Not fun
  • Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Many different strategies....some try for best team with a low star level, others try to have the best players available at the highest level.