Options

Good Karma for Team Bluntzz and Club ACESNY

Hall4RoseHall4Rose Registered Users 13 Posts
We've all dealt with our share of players with questionable character. Some are just pure old ****s. :mad:

But from time to time you will run across some true gentlemen that go well above and beyond the normalcy of typical politeness. I have been extremely fortunate to have encountered such interactions twice.

(1) Team Bluntzz - It was my birthday and I got on the GLU forum looking for team members to join a club I was in at the time (I believe it was club M2). Bluntzz shows up, puts a bunch of points up, purchased a bunch of batting boost and ice wraps and started to leave. I thanked him for his kindness and told him that it was a great and very unexpected birthday present (he naturally had no idea it was my birthday). He then purchased even more batting boost and ice wraps and wished me a happy birthday. Uh, WOW! Blown away!!!

(2) Just a few minutes ago club ACESNY placed an announcement on the GLU forum inviting teams to contact them if they would like to receive the reward of Konerko. The club is in first place and will definitely finish first and had a few empty spots. Instead of just letting those empty spots remain unoccupied they invited the public to fill them. I was lucky enough to have responded very quickly and now I am about 3 hours away from having Konerko on my team. They did not have to do this. But they did! Uh, WOW! Blown away number 2!!!

To all these team members I pass to you good karma. VERY SOLID!!! :D

Comments

• Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Thanks for the love ✊🏽
  • Options
    MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
    Good stuff indeed and congratulations. I too am hoping to land one of the spots for Acesny. (Fingers crossed)
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Philly leave club n ill invite u
  • Options
    MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
    Thank you, Crookx.
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Its indeed refreshing that there are 'humans' out there that help other folks. Its a great post, few clubs that treat others this way makes this game fun. Good stuff!
  • Options
    BaseballfiendBaseballfiend Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would love a chance to a great reward. I put up 800,000-1,000,000 in weekend events but my club isn't much help