Options

Big Hitters

RedSocks86RedSocks86 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
Any big time hitters lookin for a change of club? We're chill and laid back but score big. Top club.

Comments

• Options
    Ellinas9906Ellinas9906 Registered Users 30 Posts
    RedSocks86 wrote: »
    Any big time hitters lookin for a change of club? We're chill and laid back but score big. Top club.

That's interesting. Does everyone play every event? Where do you rank? I would be interested. I put up great numbers.
  • Options
    Always 1-3, depending who's in the bracket. Yes we play every day except bonus games.
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Id be interested but my team is fairly new so I need cash for upgrades can only play Tuesday and weekends. Team already has legend pitchers and hitters, plus I have gold to use for both events. Let me know....
  • Options
    What's your team name?
  • Options
    UnknownDizzyUnknownDizzy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I would like to join
  • Options
    Team name?
  • Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Any big time hitters lookin for a change of club? We're chill and laid back but score big. Top club.[/QUOTE did 200k + over the weekend, not sure if that's up to your guys level
  • Options
    Ellinas9906Ellinas9906 Registered Users 30 Posts
    RedSocks86, I sent you a private message with my in-game name
  • Options
    llamas wrote: »
    Any big time hitters lookin for a change of club? We're chill and laid back but score big. Top club.[/QUOTE did 200k + over the weekend, not sure if that's up to your guys level

Thanks for responding llamas. We actually have our lowest guys do about 5 million on weekends. I appreciate the consideration and I hope the best for you.