Options

Latest Update

OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
Anyone else having trouble watching videos for gold with the new update? When you press the watch video button nothing happens.

Comments

• Options
    nutzburnernutzburner Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm having trouble watching videos. It keeps telling there are not any videos available.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    nutzburner wrote: »
    I'm having trouble watching videos. It keeps telling there are not any videos available.

They limit how many videos you can watch..... this way people don't get 1000's of gold for free.
  • Options
    Ellinas9906Ellinas9906 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Same problem here. How do we revert back the update?
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    First GLU patched remaining loopholes then attacked the video watching all while making signature legends available for 33k
    Brilliant, now if you want to compete you have to buy gold, and if you dont those who buy will quickly overtake all-legends teams
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    You think people are really gonna pay $300 for l signature legend player????
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    There are some that would, but i guess spending that much on 2 players (Legend 19k and incremental 14k for signature legend is worth it). I remember people spending money to get 1 legend at 35k so getting legend and signature legend for 33k is not inconceivable.