Options

Top 4 1/2 Star Club - recruiting a couple new members

FiskFisk Registered Users 8 Posts
We are an active club that finishes in the top 10-50 every event. Everyone chats and participates. Just would like to get a couple strong new members and move solidly into the top 10. Will consider 4 star members if they're big point getters.

Comments

• Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Fisk wrote: »
    We are an active club that finishes in the top 10-50 every event. Everyone chats and participates. Just would like to get a couple strong new members and move solidly into the top 10. Will consider 4 star members if they're big point getters.
    Will you be providing snacks?
  • Options
    Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Fisk wrote: »

Sent you a PM.
  • Options
    Milehigh89Milehigh89 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I a 4* but I do put up good points. I am interested
  • Options
    10Irom10Irom Registered Users 6 Posts
    I want in please, I've been top 50 weekend a few times and I'm #6 this weekend
  • Options
    FiskFisk Registered Users 8 Posts
    All PM's answered. We have two openings right now - we just finished 13th on the weekends event. Send me your team name and expected contributions, and I'll get you an invite if it's a good match.