Options

If I spent $100 for gold, what should I do with it?

Currently a 4 star team. Most of my pitchers are 5 stars, rest are 4 1/2.

My offense has 1 5 star, 3 4 1/2s, rest 4.

My skills are Hitting coach is 20, rest are 15.

I'm thinking about dropping $100 into the game for some gold. Do I upgrade my team stats or go for new players? I lose a majority of the bonus games I'm playing on event day. I'm 2880-1734 in the Expert playoffs.

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Don't waste your money!
  • Options
    KillsauceKillsauce Registered Users 25 Posts
    dont spend any money on this game... i score millions and ive spent a total if 20$ and i did that mostly to remove the ads
  • Options
    Zack_HogieZack_Hogie Registered Users 10 Posts
    How do you score millions? Was that a hyperbole? On the weekend events I score between 10-15k and I play everytime I get my 5 energy hahahah
  • Options
    Bigbub75Bigbub75 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Zach start a game with as4
  • Options
    regazziregazzi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've spent money too, and can't crack the leaderboard due to all the cheaters. Look at today. 90 mins into today's event Pabloescobar76 has a million, and klseyrathbun has 128k. This is every event. I report cheaters most every day, but they keep coming. GLU has to do something about this. It's killing the game. We are spending money on a game we can't possible win until the cheaters are gone. I'm considering a class action suit unless they do something about it by the end of the year. Anyone with me?
  • Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Don't waste a penny
  • Options
    nutzburnernutzburner Registered Users 14 Posts
    What is as4?
  • Options
    BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Don't waste your money. If you spend money to get better and start winning you'll just be put in "glu jail" for winning and not be able to play anyways.