Fan rewards for this weekend

Does anyone know what are the fan rewards for this weekend? Never got a pop-up message.

Comments

• OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Same here no pop up either.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Tier 7 signature Jack Clark (14-15-11)
    Tier 6 prime Peavy
    Tier 5 Mookie Betts

Of course they will be different for different people but that's what popped up
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Ominously wrote: »
    Same here no pop up either.

Same for me, hopefully they just forgot to put in for the pop up.... We'll find out later today
    Does anyone know what position Jack Clark is listed as? Outfield? First base?
  • Ellinas9906Ellinas9906 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    Tier 7 signature Jack Clark (14-15-11)
    Tier 6 prime Peavy
    Tier 5 Mookie Betts

Of course they will be different for different people but that's what popped up

Did you get a pop-up. I did not. Probably the update messed up things.

Is Jack Clark marked as an OF or a 1B?

Thanks again.
  • Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Did you get a pop-up. I did not. Probably the update messed up things.

Is Jack Clark marked as an OF or a 1B?

Thanks again.

He is marked as an OF
    Anyone know what this weekend's fan rewards are? Didn't receive a pop up. Thanks
  • Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    Vida blue left handed pitcher
    Does anyone know who the next legend is after Vida Blue is it another signature pitching legend? Or just a regular legend? Thanks
    I can see Johnathan Scoop and Prime Josh Hamilton but not the next legend ughhh
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Ominously wrote: »
    Does anyone know who the next legend is after Vida Blue is it another signature pitching legend? Or just a regular legend? Thanks

Like for the bonus tiers or for this coming weekend?
    The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com
  • theangrybuddhatheangrybuddha Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I think he meant the tier 7 after, but we'd like to know the coming weekend :)
  • PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Blueleopard, that would be very good information to know. Can we also vote on who we want to see maybe?
    You guys should also make special fan rewards around holiday truly special. Enjoyed one with signature Posada and Ortiz
    Can we have a reliever. For Thanksgiving it should be signature seaver and regular legend eric gagne now that would make a good feast :)
    The fan rewards this weekend suck. Pretty much everyone has Kris Bryant signature at this point and Shawn Green is basically a prime outfielder no one needs. Where is that Eric Gagne signature legend I've been facing?
    If anyone received the pop up with this weekend's fan rewards can you post who they are. Thanks
  • AddisonMuscle13AddisonMuscle13 Registered Users 5 Posts
    It's a signature Eric Young 15/12/16 and a signature prime Buster Posey 10/7/6. This isn't all that exciting..
  • PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Looks like we are now going to be getting signature players at prime. Cant wait to see osuna and familia. they are 4th and 5th best relievers in this game
    1. Signature Gagne
    2. Signature Righetti
    3. regular gagne
    4. signature osuna
    5. signature familia sligthly better than regular righetti
    Would love to see a signature Righetti or Gagne soon as fan rewards. Went for Signature Perry this weekend and it took 30 boxes or 60,000 in gold. Made a couple of observations as well, the next legend available in fan rewards was not a signature legend it was regular legend Ozzie Smith. The next legend in the legend box was another non signature legend, 12 10 10 Vida Blue. So how are all these teams im facing in the G.O.A.T games obtaining signature Nolan Ryan, signature Tom Seaver, signature Albert Belle etc. before they are available? Either these people are really good at hacking or there is another glitch going on I am not aware of.
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    When you see sig legends who have not been made available, there's a very good probability you're playing a hacker. Rooted Android phones can access an unlimited amount of gold. They cycle through fan rewards multiple times until these sig legends appear. To do this legitimately would cost about $ 10K per week in real money. Let's not let cheating ruin this game that so many of us love to play. If you come up against one of these teams that is filled with sig legends who have not been offered, please take screenshots and send them to Glu or an admin like Blue. He's a good guy and will do what he can to stop the cheating.
  • OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Anybody know who the Fan Rewards are for this weekend?