Options

Home Run Derby - Prime Slugger Events

EskioEskio Registered Users 3 Posts
Couple quick questions for those of you who have gone through the gauntlet and obtained a prime slugger (Ortiz, Cano, Cey, etc.).

1) How many buster boxes did you have to buy before obtaining prime pujols 122?

2) Is there a particular level you need to be on to unlock him or something else that triggers it?

3) How much gold would you recommend saving up before making a run through all of the levels?

Thank you for your time,

Esk

Comments

• Options
    tBronX33tBronX33 Registered Users 2 Posts
    1. 30 - 40k to get Pujols
    2. Nope - any level
    3. 50 - 70k
  • Options
    Rimjobrizzo447Rimjobrizzo447 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Spent 140k so far and haven't even seen pujols, guys in my club got him after 15k so I mean it's all objective and glu hates me
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    After you get matt kemp pujols becomes available
  • Options
    EskioEskio Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wow Rim... That blows. Hope you end up getting Griffey. I only have 20k saved up so far and that's taken awhile so I'm not going to risk it.
  • Options
    BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    DO NOT BOTHER GETTING THE PRIME SLUGGER. If you get him you will not be able to use him, you will be banned from playing ("jailed") if you use him and win gold. So do not bother spending gold to try and get him AND CERTAINLY DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON BUTING GOLD TO TRY AND GET HIM
  • Options
    DjpolitixDjpolitix Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ya, how many other people got Jailed on Thursday? I was happy to get Griffey and after my first 5k win for the club event I got jailed. Although it wasn't just for people with him. I got jailed on my other account when I won a 5k on Thursday. 4 other people I know got jailed on Thursday as well. None of cheat in anyway. We haven't used any Homerun glitch. We just got good players and got good at it because you can win a lot of gold. GLU hasn't got back to us yet. We're hoping it was some kind of glitch that jailed everyone that day. It was a great Thanksgiving present.
  • Options
    DjpolitixDjpolitix Registered Users 7 Posts
    I just got unjailed. I hope this happens for the rest of you. Good luck.