WARNING - Prime Boxes - Do not buy

llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
Just opened up a few prime boxes, you will always get the worst possible prizes. It's a scam, stay away

Comments

• tBronX33tBronX33 Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's not a scam - just not good odds. I would guess it's 1 in 30 is a prime box. So if you're looking to win you better save gold.
  • llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    tBronX33 wrote: »
    It's not a scam - just not good odds. I would guess it's 1 in 30 is a prime box. So if you're looking to win you better save gold.
    If you don't have equal odds of winning it's a scam. Nobody ever gets a player on their first time. Do you know anyone who has benefited from opening less than 10 of these? It's not random, it's rigged to give bad results
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    llamas wrote: »
    If you don't have equal odds of winning it's a scam. Nobody ever gets a player on their first time. Do you know anyone who has benefited from opening less than 10 of these? It's not random, it's rigged to give bad results

So Vegas is a scam.
    The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    So yes it is such a scam. I was sick after I spent almost all my gold that I worked for 5weeks to build through daily rewards and tier 6's. I was so angry. Do not try the legend and prime boxes. I pulled AROD 5 times
  • BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I used to think this too, i once opened 30 boxes in a row and got nothing. Then I opened a champ box the other day and got dexter fowler on the first pick....guess I got lucky.
  • OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I think luck has a lot to play in it. I opened the Chicago champ boxes and got Rizzo on the 2nd try. But then spent another 20K after that and got nothing........
  • blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I avoid these boxes, but this weekend I got suckered in because 50% of the listed Champ Box prizes would be an upgrade for me.

Got the 15,000 cash. The worst outcome.

Me and my club also got the bronze mystery box this weekend. Nothing but a small amount of cash.