#1 Draft Scam

llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
Opened 45 draft picks without a 5 star, Statistically improbable- total scam. Would love to hear Glu's take on it. "our programmers are currently working on....." BS

Comments

• gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I think it once said that a #1 draft pick would yield a 5* player about 2% of the time so actually statically if you opened 45 you are statistically unlikely to get a 5* player
  • llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Where did you get the 2%number from? Either way your number is wrong as well as I've now opened 58
    Final number was 73
  • oshkoshstarzoshkoshstarz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I got a 5 star on my 8th try. Hope you feel better, as this even's out the percentages and is now more representative of the 2%
    you sleeping with one of the "programmers"? Atypical would be an understatement.
  • oshkoshstarzoshkoshstarz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Actually, I have a degree in statistics an you're kind of a douche. All random events, as much as I hate GLU as much as you and everyone else. I know a guy who I watched get 2 signature players in 2 attempts. I was ****ed/jealous, but it happens.
  • KillsauceKillsauce Registered Users 25 Posts
    i open over 200 #1draft pick almost every weekend after event.... if im lucky i get 1-2 5star players.
  • B1RDT0WNB1RDT0WN Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have received a couple great players but have probably opened hundreds to get them.
    Actually, I have a degree in statistics an you're kind of a douche. All random events, as much as I hate GLU as much as you and everyone else. I know a guy who I watched get 2 signature players in 2 attempts. I was ****ed/jealous, but it happens.
    Hopefully it's not too late to get your money back. I've opened 300 in a row, with dismal results. Correct me if I'm wrong (assuming you know what you're talking about) but if you realize 250 negative results and have taken those results out of the potential universe of picks, wouldn't there be an increase in the likelihood that a preferential outcome would occur. If you had said degree you would have to agree. Additionally, they state the model they use in their last qtr stockholder meeting; I assure you it's not a random sampling. It's not nice to call people names, shame on you.