Options

Odd

llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
If I massively outrank a team and autoplay, why do I lose 50% of the games I play? Would love a logical answer. Perhaps Glu wants me to spend money to buy gold and get batting boosts... hmmmm

Comments

• Options
    MrFitPhillyMrFitPhilly Registered Users 49 Posts
    Batting boosts don't seem to help. Just an empty pit. Stick to only using gold for events or weekend player rewards. Good luck
  • Options
    Batting boosts don't seem to help. Just an empty pit. Stick to only using gold for events or weekend player rewards. Good luck
    Good advice, thank you
  • Options
    Bcwarrior14Bcwarrior14 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Not positive if this works but the strategy I use for that is by playing just the first inning or two until I score some runs then auto play the rest. Definitely brings up your odds of winning at least a little. At the level I'm at currently if I autoplay every time I only win like 1 out of 5 games. After playing just the first it's prolly 3 out of 5 wins.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Sometimes rankings can be a little deceiving. For instance keep my bench as super ****py players all one start with rankings of 1-2 in every category. My actual line up is almost all signature/legend/signature legend. So often my 1-9 lineup is better than my opponents but my overall ranking is the same or worse because the bench players (who never play anyway) keep my ratings down. This strategy help prevent auto promotion. There is that and then just general randomness
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Batting Boosts do help, but they are equalized when opponent is using them as well
  • Options
    Sometimes rankings can be a little deceiving. For instance keep my bench as super ****py players all one start with rankings of 1-2 in every category. My actual line up is almost all signature/legend/signature legend. So often my 1-9 lineup is better than my opponents but my overall ranking is the same or worse because the bench players (who never play anyway) keep my ratings down. This strategy help prevent auto promotion. There is that and then just general randomness
    I tried your suggestion and it certainly helped, thank you