Options

Noob question

GoskerzGoskerz Registered Users 2 Posts
Just wanted to ask how does your team star rating (the stars that show up near your name in the my club window) work? How do you increase it and such?

Comments

• Options
    theangrybuddhatheangrybuddha Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    your team needs to have an overall better star rating..
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    The star is like an average of your team. If your line up is all 4 star players. Youd have a 4 star rating. Have a couple 5 stars in there. You may be a 4.5.

Be warned, this is bad. As you progress in the game, winning playoffs, and moving up levels the game gets harder and harder. Avoid the playoffs to keep the game fun. If your star total gets too good, the game will automaticly move you up rank. Which sucks. Low stars keep you winning. Have a good enough team to win, but not good enough to advance.
  • Options
    GoskerzGoskerz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for the responses and advice. How would you even know if your on the verge of getting Auto advanced?
    As of right now I'm in the pro division with a 3 star team rating. It's not to bad as in difficulty yet. Although I feel as though I'm losing more in bonus games and such and auto play in lose most.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Auto advancing is a science i do not understand. All i know is i worked hard to keep my stars low. Then switched a 4 star for a 4.5 with more power to try for 4 hrs in a game. When i logged on next i was advanced 2 levels and my win percentage suffered.
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Soon as you dominate at a given level, you will be autopromoted or when you get better players into your line-up. Good news is that once you reach G.O.A.T. there are no more auto promotes :)