Customer support

OriginalStoryyyOriginalStoryyy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Has anyone else been jailed from playing in the home run derby today

Comments

• BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

Yes. Everyone that played a 5k game and won.
  • SamplemethisSamplemethis Registered Users 21 Posts
    What a ****ing joke. Why? I wish I would have seen this before I played then. I don't even have a legend derby guy, this is incredibly stupid. Good job GLU...I would like my money back for doing nothing wrong and getting screwed.
  • VodkacranVodkacran Registered Users 1 Posts

I won a 5k game and got jailed immediately. Good ole glu took the weekend off for thanksgiving and leave us all paying for there paid days off in jail because they screwed up again. It would be great if they would fix there problems. As his effects all of us and won't be fixed until monday
  • BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Ive sent private messages, posts, and emails. Still no response, going on day 2 now. Last time this happened it took almost a week, and this was the email response I received from Blue Leopard almost a week later:

"Hi there,

Apologies for the wait. I was out of office from Friday-Monday, and I just got back in this morning and had meetings and other projects all day.

It seems that whatever issues with your account have already been resolved. Let me know if that's the case.

Thanks,

- Blue"

Must be nice working for a company that pays you to work 3 days of the week and then do a sh** job on those 3 days. Sign me up. Where do I put in my application, I wanna work for GLU so I can benefit from ripping people off and not have to fix anything that goes wrong with my product. Here's my resume:

Experience: I have 0 computer software/coding or technology skills so I will be no help if something goes wrong with any of our products, but I will defer any tech issues to the one guy at GLU that does who works once a week. Also, I have 0 customer service skills. If something goes wrong with one of the company's products (which I understand happens about once a week) and people get ripped off and start complaining about it I will just ignore them, maybe once in a while I'll send a generic message saying "we are aware of the issue and we are working on it" just to stall, but in reality, I will not do anything to fix the problem, and instead will just wait for someone else to take of it weeks or months later.

Availability: I'm gonna tell you 3 days a week but in reality I'm not going to do much during those 3 days.

Hobbies: In general just the usual San Francisco hipster stuff, playing hacky sack, vaping, listening to the band slightly stoopid, etc.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Bland that so very true but don't forget they blame everybody else and don't take ownership...it's either our fault that we are doing something wrong or it's fyber's fault with the ads. Nevermind the fact that it's THEIR game. I wish the blame game would stop and take responsibility for their inept practices and put out a good and solid product that doesn't breakdown every couple days. And stop ripping us off with the prices of gold...it's virtual gold not real gold!
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    You guys suck! Suck it