Jailed for winning a 5k derby battle

How many other people have been jailed for winning a 5k derby battle since Thursday? Only need to know if you never exploited any of those derby glitches. I know of several people that got Jailed on Thursday after winning one. None of us have ever exploited any glitch. The only thing in common was it was right after we won our first 5k. It was automatic. We all worked really hard in the derby contests to get those legend players only to get jailed. Ya we're better than most people at the derby but it's because we have great players and worked hard getting good at it. It's my favorite part of this game. Really not cool and not fair. Please let me know here if it happened to you. Thanks

Comments

• BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    It happened to me and about 5 other people in my club who aren't on these forums
  • DjpolitixDjpolitix Registered Users 7 Posts
    It is ridiculous. There is enough of us so maybe they will do something about it. I talked to Apple about refunding all the money I've put into the game back if they don't. Apple said they are investigating GLU right now over the matter because so many people have complained. The lady I talked to said they will be shocked with the amount of the refund requests.
  • KingDuckButterKingDuckButter Registered Users 9 Posts
    I was also jailed immediately after winning a 5k derby, and know at least another 5-6 in the same boat. Some of those guys have received b.s. responses about gold balances being too large to be earned fairly, thus they must have cheated and have been banned permanently.

What exactly did you say to apple to get your money back? How did you contact them?
  • JonnyBaseball99JonnyBaseball99 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    There is another post with several users that got jailed in the other forum as well, no response.
  • Bkind4Bkind4 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was also jailed Thursday for no reason
  • DjpolitixDjpolitix Registered Users 7 Posts
    I just got unjailed. Hopefully this happens to everyone. Good luck guys and gals.
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Made a thread about it on the forums... not these forums, again, because we don't use these anymore.

http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/discussion/162/were-aware-of-the-derby-club-issues-that-occurred-over-thanksgiving-and-a-fix-is-on-the-way#latest

If your account is still locked and you think it's because of last week's issues, let me know on the new forums and I'll check your account to see what's up.

Thanks,
    - Blue
    The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com
  • toberttobert Registered Users 2 Posts
    I need a little help I got blocked or jailed or whatever you call it for no reason and I need one team deleted from my account because it is not my team somebody hacked my Facebook Facebook help me get my account back and then my account from tab baseball cap locks the next day. KTUROB is not my team but because of that I have blocked what jailed what can I do to fix my account and get on jailed and to get rid of that other team that's connected to my account when it is not my team my team is djrobstang and djrobstang1
  • toberttobert Registered Users 2 Posts
    Djpolitix wrote: »
    I just got unjailed. Hopefully this happens to everyone. Good luck guys and gals.
    I've been playing this game since July and I have never cheated and I do not know how to cheat and I would not cheat can someone help me get this matter fixed I contacted Google and Google even said that I should be allowed back on djrobstang djrobstang1